Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• lizziequeklizziequek Posts: 1,373Member Member Posts: 1,373Member Member
    i miss eating ice cream, carrot cake & chocolate fudge cake.
  • Watching_The_WheelsWatching_The_Wheels Posts: 2,967Member Member Posts: 2,967Member Member
    My boys’ enthusiasm and innocence awaiting Christmas morning...
    edited December 2018
  • Tamaya_journeyTamaya_journey Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    I miss the old him .. the nice him ... the person I first met .
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 2,066Member Member Posts: 2,066Member Member
    Time on the river
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,332Member Member Posts: 9,332Member Member
    Disneyland...

I can't wait to take the family there again, as soon as the little one is old enough
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,332Member Member Posts: 9,332Member Member
    Broken Skull Challenge...

Wtf happend to that show
    And some things that are just too personal for here...
  • elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Posts: 3,863Member Member Posts: 3,863Member Member
    Living on the Eastern Seaboard. I do my best to fit in here, but it'll never be home.
    I miss... How my family use to actually get together
  • kmyst1kmyst1 Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Being able to talk to someone openly, honestly, without fear of them changing their perceptions of me
  • 5838fish6235838fish623 Posts: 30Member Member Posts: 30Member Member
    The sound of the low tide.
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,782Member Member Posts: 2,782Member Member
    Simpler times and small town traditions.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    Looking forward to Saturday morning cartoons ... when it was an event .. kids now have cartoons at their finger tips it used to be an event
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 10,707Member, Premium Member Posts: 10,707Member, Premium Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to Saturday morning cartoons ... when it was an event .. kids now have cartoons at their finger tips it used to be an event

When I was a kid I used to get up about 7:00 and start watching cartoons but the good ones didn’t come on till about 9-10.
    It was ions ago....
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

When I was a kid I used to get up about 7:00 and start watching cartoons but the good ones didn’t come on till about 9-10.
    It was ions ago....

Exactly- on Saturday I’d get up at the crack of dawn - make myself the biggest bowl of fruity pebbles I could and plop down in front of the tv for 4 hrs of greatness lol
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Waking up excited for...anything. Just that feeling of anticipation for something