I miss...

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I miss all the meanies on here. The threads are so polite on here now. No ones in jail. What happened

The censorious members press the "Flag" and choose the "Report", by which they secretly denounce members. No count is incremented on the "Flag" by this action. When 2 reports reach the myfitnesspal customer care staff kitten, a stern message is dispatched to the denounced user.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I sometimes miss the shouty guy.

Hu dat?
    Brian Blessed?

Oh, gather 'round, children, lemme tell you a story.
    Once upon a time in the Wild Wild West days of MFP, there was this guy. He hasn't been seen in these here parts for a while. But every few months, he would create a new account and come into the forums shouting about how calories aren't really a thing because PHYSICS and how we were all IDIOTS for believing otherwise. He'd get his account shut down, then come back a few months later and do it all over again. Eventually he got a tiny bit more clever and would create an initial post with normal capitalization, but within 2-3 posts he was shouting and calling us idiots all over again.

I miss the good old days.

Not really.

I dont know them, but Im a bit of a dick I suppose because I do miss some good fun troll threads...havent seen or participated in any for a bit

Ahhh nostalgia.
    I wish I had the chance to meet this absolute hero.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    I miss watching Fear the walking dead and the walking dead .
    Come back soon !
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    I miss bacon
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    I miss bacon

I miss him too. It’s just not the same.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I miss all the meanies on here. The threads are so polite on here now. No ones in jail. What happened

The censorious members press the "Flag" and choose the "Report", by which they secretly denounce members. No count is incremented on the "Flag" by this action. When 2 reports reach the myfitnesspal customer care staff kitten, a stern message is dispatched to the denounced user.

Post Reported.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    Seeing TJ's face around here.
    Seeing TJ's face around here.

Yes! This!!!!👍❤

Seriously??? Now, the wooers are wooing this?

Sigh, I miss the days when sticks & stones might break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

They can woo my post. I'm still going to live happily ever after. B)

You & me both!!!!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I miss being hungover and have sore limbs from a good new years eve bash💃🍾....but I hope all you out there suffering know how lucky you are....want some breakfast!!!???😁👍🤐probably not huh!?😷😏
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Right now,
    pizza, cheeseburgers, Dr Pepper,
    chips, BREAD, potatoes,,,,,,,,,,,
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    I miss being hungover and have sore limbs from a good new years eve bash💃🍾....but I hope all you out there suffering know how lucky you are....want some breakfast!!!???😁👍🤐probably not huh!?😷😏

B):p:D:#
  • MrSunshinez
    Right now,
    pizza, cheeseburgers, Dr Pepper,
    chips, BREAD, potatoes,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm missing ice cream and my toasted bagels with peanut butter! :'(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Blockbuster...

Thought about this the other night. I miss being able to go to Blockbuster and rent a movie on the weekends...

Then I realize there's like a dozen streaming services that allow this right from my couch 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although $3.99 just seems like too much for a rental...

But then I realized, hey.... I don't think Blockbuster was any cheaper really 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MrSunshinez
    Blockbuster...

Thought about this the other night. I miss being able to go to Blockbuster and rent a movie on the weekends...

Then I realize there's like a dozen streaming services that allow this right from my couch 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although $3.99 just seems like too much for a rental...

But then I realized, hey.... I don't think Blockbuster was any cheaper really 🤷🏽‍♂️

Me too. It was fun just thinking about going and looking for something new to watch. Even back then I debated about buying the candy that was so expensive but so right there!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.