Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• go_cubsgo_cubs Posts: 1,183Member Member Posts: 1,183Member Member
    I miss being able to breathe through both my nostrils
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member
    I sometimes miss the shouty guy.

Hu dat?
    Brian Blessed?
  • Watching_The_WheelsWatching_The_Wheels Posts: 3,009Member Member Posts: 3,009Member Member
    The urinal sometimes when I’ve had way too much to drink...
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,388Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,388Member, Premium Member
    Grown up fun
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,627Member Member Posts: 1,627Member Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Seeing TJ's face around here.

Yes! This!!!!👍❤
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Posts: 12,369Member Member Posts: 12,369Member Member

Hu dat?
    Brian Blessed?

Oh, gather 'round, children, lemme tell you a story.
    Once upon a time in the Wild Wild West days of MFP, there was this guy. He hasn't been seen in these here parts for a while. But every few months, he would create a new account and come into the forums shouting about how calories aren't really a thing because PHYSICS and how we were all IDIOTS for believing otherwise. He'd get his account shut down, then come back a few months later and do it all over again. Eventually he got a tiny bit more clever and would create an initial post with normal capitalization, but within 2-3 posts he was shouting and calling us idiots all over again.

I miss the good old days.

Not really.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,747Member Member Posts: 8,747Member Member

Hu dat?
    Brian Blessed?

Once upon a time in the Wild Wild West days of MFP, there was this guy. He hasn't been seen in these here parts for a while. But every few months, he would create a new account and come into the forums shouting about how calories aren't really a thing because PHYSICS and how we were all IDIOTS for believing otherwise. He'd get his account shut down, then come back a few months later and do it all over again. Eventually he got a tiny bit more clever and would create an initial post with normal capitalization, but within 2-3 posts he was shouting and calling us idiots all over again.

Not really.

I dont know them, but Im a bit of a dick I suppose because I do miss some good fun troll threads...havent seen or participated in any for a bit
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    Sometimes I miss the cool side of the pillow.. but then I flip it over and there it is again.
  • Ironlady70Ironlady70 Posts: 777Member Member Posts: 777Member Member
    I miss those that thought I wasn't good enough to keep in contact with as a friend.
  • ceattlelightceattlelight Posts: 5Member, Premium Member Posts: 5Member, Premium Member
    Who or what do you miss?
    Seattle! My friends and family. 😢

• Watching_The_WheelsWatching_The_Wheels Posts: 3,009Member Member Posts: 3,009Member Member
    Awkward pauses, climbing trees and inappropriate comments during inappropriate times...
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,165Member Member Posts: 10,165Member Member
    I miss all the meanies on here. The threads are so polite on here now. No ones in jail. What happened

The censorious members press the "Flag" and choose the "Report", by which they secretly denounce members. No count is incremented on the "Flag" by this action. When 2 reports reach the myfitnesspal customer care staff kitten, a stern message is dispatched to the denounced user.
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Hu dat?
    Brian Blessed?

Not really.

I dont know them, but Im a bit of a dick I suppose because I do miss some good fun troll threads...havent seen or participated in any for a bit

Ahhh nostalgia.
    I wish I had the chance to meet this absolute hero.
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441Member Member Posts: 3,441Member Member
    I miss watching Fear the walking dead and the walking dead .
    Come back soon !
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,197Member Member Posts: 9,197Member Member
    I miss bacon
  • kindalikevelmakindalikevelma Posts: 1,164Member Member Posts: 1,164Member Member
    I miss bacon

I miss him too. It’s just not the same.