• christinaallen80
    christinaallen80 Posts: 2 Member
    I miss brownies 😩
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I miss @Tenebrous_D and @glgcam5150 .....they were both such cool guys😎😍👍😢
  • Nicksmom106
    I miss when my knee didn't click and feel like it's going to pop if I sit or drive too long and then stand up😫...yup I miss that a hella lot😒
  • Nicksmom106
    I'm missing a few of the regular entertainment around here today...is it just me or is there some cool peeps mia?!😯
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    I miss V and his innocence

Wait, what? Has he left?!

Banned most likely.
    He's ahead of his time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.

My hairdresser's name is Sam.

He is simply fantastic.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    I miss V and his innocence

Wait, what? Has he left?!

Banned most likely.
    He's ahead of his time.

I talked to him last night..he mentioned points but nada ban. He really is next level.......................

Dis is true. He don't do things by halves.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.

He is simply fantastic.

A good hairdresser is everything.

He was cracking a joke/being a smartass. I don't think you are from the US but here there is a chain of haircut place design called Fantastic Sam's lol
  • Nicksmom106
    Tankiscool wrote: »

He is simply fantastic.

He was cracking a joke/being a smartass. I don't think you are from the US but here there is a chain of haircut place design called Fantastic Sam's lol

I am from the U.S. And I thought he was serious too...was gonna see how he got that little Sqiggy curl so perfect...good o Fantastic Sam....(who I have never heard of and I'm ancient so that's wierd?🤔)
  • Tankiscool

He is simply fantastic.

He's always cracking jokes, I love his humour but yah, I thought this was for serious!
    *I am not from the US - correct.

I have notice and I laughed at it when I read it so I thought it was good lol

He is simply fantastic.

I am from the U.S. And I thought he was serious too...was gonna see how he got that little Sqiggy curl so perfect...good o Fantastic Sam....(who I have never heard of and I'm ancient so that's wierd?🤔)

Maybe it's just in the Midwest? I'm not sure where he's at but I'm in Wisconsin and we have a few all over.
  • Nicksmom106

He is simply fantastic.

He's always cracking jokes, I love his humour but yah, I thought this was for serious!

He is simply fantastic.

Maybe it's just in the Midwest? I'm not sure where he's at but I'm in Wisconsin and we have a few all over.

Or.....or it could be I'm oblivious to my surroundings😉 probably.that one 😘 I'm East Coast babeee! Representin'😎✊ ....loving on my boys the Pats right now!😍🏈🤸
  • Motorsheen

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Or.....or it could be I'm oblivious to my surroundings😉 probably.that one 😘 I'm East Coast babeee! Representin'😎✊ ....loving on my boys the Pats right now!😍🏈🤸

The Chargers have plenty of time to come back and win this one !!

Well....... maybe not.
  • Tankiscool

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

I hate the Pats and here I thought yous was cool. Where have I let my mind go! 😜
  • Nicksmom106

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Well....... maybe not.

Hey! I was around for our years of suckdom....many...sigh many😖..years too, so I'm taking all I can get😋😍😁

Remember what the bears did to us after we squished the fish in 84 I think......I member😱
  • Nicksmom106

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

I hate the Pats and here I thought yous was cool. Where have I let my mind go! 😜

tumblr_lngxui3d9k1qasdemo1_r2_500.gif
  • Motorsheen

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Well....... maybe not.

Hey! I was around for our years of suckdom....many...sigh many😖..years too, so I'm taking all I can get😋😍😁

Remember what the bears did to us after we squished the fish in 84 I think......I member😱

Yeah, in '85, nobody was going to beat the Bears.

Since then, the Bears...... not a whole lot.