I miss...

Options

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.

My hairdresser's name is Sam.

He is simply fantastic.

A good hairdresser is everything.

He was cracking a joke/being a smartass. I don't think you are from the US but here there is a chain of haircut place design called Fantastic Sam's lol

I am from the U.S. And I thought he was serious too...was gonna see how he got that little Sqiggy curl so perfect...good o Fantastic Sam....(who I have never heard of and I'm ancient so that's wierd?🤔)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.

He is simply fantastic.

He was cracking a joke/being a smartass. I don't think you are from the US but here there is a chain of haircut place design called Fantastic Sam's lol

He's always cracking jokes, I love his humour but yah, I thought this was for serious!
    *I am not from the US - correct.

I have notice and I laughed at it when I read it so I thought it was good lol

He is simply fantastic.

I am from the U.S. And I thought he was serious too...was gonna see how he got that little Sqiggy curl so perfect...good o Fantastic Sam....(who I have never heard of and I'm ancient so that's wierd?🤔)

Maybe it's just in the Midwest? I'm not sure where he's at but I'm in Wisconsin and we have a few all over.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He's always cracking jokes, I love his humour but yah, I thought this was for serious!

He is simply fantastic.

Maybe it's just in the Midwest? I'm not sure where he's at but I'm in Wisconsin and we have a few all over.

Or.....or it could be I'm oblivious to my surroundings😉 probably.that one 😘 I'm East Coast babeee! Representin'😎✊ ....loving on my boys the Pats right now!😍🏈🤸
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Or.....or it could be I'm oblivious to my surroundings😉 probably.that one 😘 I'm East Coast babeee! Representin'😎✊ ....loving on my boys the Pats right now!😍🏈🤸

The Chargers have plenty of time to come back and win this one !!

Well....... maybe not.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

I hate the Pats and here I thought yous was cool. Where have I let my mind go! 😜
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Well....... maybe not.

Hey! I was around for our years of suckdom....many...sigh many😖..years too, so I'm taking all I can get😋😍😁

Remember what the bears did to us after we squished the fish in 84 I think......I member😱
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

I hate the Pats and here I thought yous was cool. Where have I let my mind go! 😜

tumblr_lngxui3d9k1qasdemo1_r2_500.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

Well....... maybe not.

Hey! I was around for our years of suckdom....many...sigh many😖..years too, so I'm taking all I can get😋😍😁

Remember what the bears did to us after we squished the fish in 84 I think......I member😱

Yeah, in '85, nobody was going to beat the Bears.

Since then, the Bears...... not a whole lot.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

He is simply fantastic.

He is simply fantastic.

tumblr_lngxui3d9k1qasdemo1_r2_500.gif

g5a9ymq1cu9o.gif
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Finding treasures at the local thrift stores...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Finding treasures at the local thrift stores...

😊 I have not been to a thrift shop in a while but love digging through all the junk for treasure... I even worked at one many years ago and we would always hide all the cool stuff in the back for eachother before it hit the floor. I've found some amazing stuff over the years.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Him. I doubt I even register a blink with him. But yeah..today is tough.

❤️ Sorry you feel like this. I hope it gets better soon.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    chrisysizzzle foshizzle.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Him. I doubt I even register a blink with him. But yeah..today is tough.

Hugs :*
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Me too buddy

When we he be back? Any time frame? Lol