I miss...

Options

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I miss eating whatever I wanted without thinking about calories. So many delicious meals i've had over the years. I don't miss my old body tho.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Being a kid during the summer holidays.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Making stupid videos
  • sunnyaz4
    sunnyaz4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I miss me time and freedom
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    From a physical point, I miss doing whatever I fricking wanted. 87 mile road marches, jumping out of perfectly good plane; mountaineering, winter warfare, jungle operations, mountain warfare, E and Es, driving armored vehicles, deployments, blowing things up, base jumping, snorkeling, and all the other things high op-tempo unit do.

I guess I just miss my younger self.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    People I shouldn't miss
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    People I shouldn't miss

Keep practicing, your aim will improve.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I miss my grandma who died way too early

Sorry! Grandma's can be so cool.

Here's my grandma. She and her brother would get so mad at their mother for being such a kitten they would do stuff to embarrass her. This is them. They would go out on Saturday mornings dressed as usual then find a place to change. They went downtown and walked up and down the streets crossed dressed. My grandma told me her mother would get phone calls or have neighbors stop by to tell her "Yeah, Ruth and Harold were at it again!"

sl6d0oup2y70.jpg

I knew your grandma would be super cool 😉
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Years back when we used to be able to make fun of beach body "coaches" selling stuff.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Years back when we used to be able to make fun of beach body "coaches" selling stuff.

Oh.. I haven't gotten a good beach body friend request in years. I forgot about those.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

Oh.. I haven't gotten a good beach body friend request in years. I forgot about those.

It was rampant years ago.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Yeah it was. I formed a couple good friendships out of a few but the rest were deleted after their first marketing pm.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Yeah it was. I formed a couple good friendships out of a few but the rest were deleted after their first marketing pm.

Can I interest you in some Shakeology?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

I miss frequent use of the word rampant.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Most expensive pee I'll ever take!
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I that like Scientology except you move back in forth real fast?
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

I miss frequent use of the word rampant.

Isn't it rampany use of rampant?
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

Exactly. And the fact that people who just started exercising themselves less than a month back are now fitness coaches...