Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,628Member Member Posts: 16,628Member Member
    I miss all the meanies on here. The threads are so polite on here now. No ones in jail. What happened

The censorious members press the "Flag" and choose the "Report", by which they secretly denounce members. No count is incremented on the "Flag" by this action. When 2 reports reach the myfitnesspal customer care staff kitten, a stern message is dispatched to the denounced user.

Post Reported.
  • empresssueempresssue Posts: 2,934Member Member Posts: 2,934Member Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    Seeing TJ's face around here.
    Seeing TJ's face around here.

Yes! This!!!!👍❤

Seriously??? Now, the wooers are wooing this?

Sigh, I miss the days when sticks & stones might break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

They can woo my post. I'm still going to live happily ever after. B)

You & me both!!!!
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,627Member Member Posts: 1,627Member Member
    I miss being hungover and have sore limbs from a good new years eve bash💃🍾....but I hope all you out there suffering know how lucky you are....want some breakfast!!!???😁👍🤐probably not huh!?😷😏
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,317Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,317Member, Premium Member
    Right now,
    pizza, cheeseburgers, Dr Pepper,
    chips, BREAD, potatoes,,,,,,,,,,,
  • MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member
    I miss being hungover and have sore limbs from a good new years eve bash💃🍾....but I hope all you out there suffering know how lucky you are....want some breakfast!!!???😁👍🤐probably not huh!?😷😏

B):p:D:#
    Right now,
    pizza, cheeseburgers, Dr Pepper,
    chips, BREAD, potatoes,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm missing ice cream and my toasted bagels with peanut butter! :'(
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,964Member Member Posts: 9,964Member Member
    Blockbuster...

Thought about this the other night. I miss being able to go to Blockbuster and rent a movie on the weekends...

Then I realize there's like a dozen streaming services that allow this right from my couch 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although $3.99 just seems like too much for a rental...

But then I realized, hey.... I don't think Blockbuster was any cheaper really 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Blockbuster...

Thought about this the other night. I miss being able to go to Blockbuster and rent a movie on the weekends...

Then I realize there's like a dozen streaming services that allow this right from my couch 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although $3.99 just seems like too much for a rental...

But then I realized, hey.... I don't think Blockbuster was any cheaper really 🤷🏽‍♂️

Me too. It was fun just thinking about going and looking for something new to watch. Even back then I debated about buying the candy that was so expensive but so right there!
  • elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Posts: 3,863Member Member Posts: 3,863Member Member
    I miss my old hair stylist. She was Sassoon trained and gave beautiful haircuts. She got out of the business and went back to school and I haven't had a good haircut since.
  • bklynfitguy1bklynfitguy1 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    I miss being excited about anything.

I second that opinion.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    I miss my kids believing anything I said - if the old man said it - it was golden in their book - now at 14-12 and 9 not so much lol -
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,083Member Member Posts: 2,083Member Member
    I miss the old "happy" me
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,731Member Member Posts: 8,731Member Member
    I miss not weighing out servings of peanuts or hummus...they are so depressingly small