Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 761Member Member Posts: 761Member Member
    I miss sleeping with my windows open and sunshine in the morning.

I miss camping and hiking, I can not wait for summer.

I miss seeing dicky-dee’s drive through the neighbourhood and kids playing at the park. I miss when kids played outside instead of sitting in front of screens.

I miss swimming in the summer as a kid at the firemen’s pool and then hanging out at the ice cream shop next door.

I miss summertime bike rides where I would wander for hours and for some reason my mother wasn’t worried.

I miss the times where I didn’t have to live off of a to do list, when life was slow and easy.

I miss some of the friends I lost touch with while growing up, and really hope that life is being kind to them.
    edited February 26
  • Ironlady70Ironlady70 Posts: 776Member Member Posts: 776Member Member
    I miss your random messages and deep conversations. I miss being in your thoughts enough for you to reach out.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,164Member Member Posts: 8,164Member Member
    Sleep.. (walking like a zombie today)
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,732Member Member Posts: 1,732Member Member
    Right now, I miss the sunshine. But often, having family time around the kitchen table. My dad will get out his guitar and I would sing along with him. I miss him so much.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 903Member Member Posts: 903Member Member
    Kayaking. Hurry Spring. I need you!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member
    Winter in the tropics
  • como_agua1como_agua1 Posts: 210Member Member Posts: 210Member Member
  • bootyrubsandtacosbootyrubsandtacos Posts: 745Member Member Posts: 745Member Member
    Not being in pain 😓
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,239Member Member Posts: 1,239Member Member
    I miss when electronic music had more soul, and was less compressed
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,732Member Member Posts: 1,732Member Member
    Sandy beaches and clear blue water!
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,176Member Member Posts: 3,176Member Member
    I miss the deep conversations, no masks no expectations just truth
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 4,481Member Member Posts: 4,481Member Member
    I miss being ignorant to this world - and not being so cynical
  • _Deadman_Walking__Deadman_Walking_ Posts: 2,267Member Member Posts: 2,267Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I miss being ignorant to this world - and not being so cynical

I’m definitely in agreement with the above statement.... or “^this”, as the kids say.
  • Everett714Everett714 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    I miss waking up without something hurting
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,180Member Member Posts: 2,180Member Member
    The cold & snow make me miss summer.

Summer-I-Miss-You.png
    edited March 2
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 761Member Member Posts: 761Member Member
    My Jeep. I sold her yesterday :(
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 9,291Member Member Posts: 9,291Member Member

Whyyy??? :/
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 9,291Member Member Posts: 9,291Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.

Aww Bittersweet story. Get another Jeep?