Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member
    I miss the fun I had in my life from about 1979 through 1999.
    Getting married, raising our son,
    always on the go, fun times every weekend at the track, road trips, it was just so much fun.
    All good things come to an end. :(

Join me? All good things to those who wait! We're older, wiser, have more money, left behind all the insecurities. You notice I let my hair go gray didn't ya? Appreciating the "Daddy Status!" C'mon honeybee still fun to be had!

Thanks for the smile and the offer!
    :blush:

Are you gently turning him down?

Lol, not at all.
    He sounds like a fun time and so happy too..
    Why do you ask?
    Wanna join?
  • SirMxyzptlkSirMxyzptlk Posts: 832Member Member Posts: 832Member Member
    There was this Irish guy that looked like a Leprachaun who used to post a lot. He was funny.

Did he like kilts?

Kilts are Scottish, right? He was short and actually from Ireland. He posted here years ago, but kinda disappeared.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,330Member Member Posts: 32,330Member Member
    There was this Irish guy that looked like a Leprachaun who used to post a lot. He was funny.

Did he like kilts?

Kilts are Scottish, right? He was short and actually from Ireland. He posted here years ago, but kinda disappeared.

That is debatable. Yes, kilts originated in the Scottish Highlands but also are popular in Ireland to show pride and celebration of their Celtic heritage.

I am Irish but I am not short and don't have boy parts so it's not me you are looking for.
    edited January 30

Did he like kilts?

That is debatable. Yes, kilts originated in the Scottish Highlands but also are popular in Ireland to show pride and celebration of their Celtic heritage.

I am Irish but I am not short and don't have boy parts so it's not me you are looking for.

Get a kilt and a stap on and we can talk.
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,457Member Member Posts: 2,457Member Member

Did he like kilts?

rrgip30677tf.gif
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,330Member Member Posts: 32,330Member Member

Did he like kilts?

llu72l1vsbx0.gif
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 13,261Member Member Posts: 13,261Member Member
    Cool Summer Nights and Magnolia Blossoms
  • MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member

Did he like kilts?

Gee, someone mentions Fet and this place gets all giddy!
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    Receiving handwritten letters in the mail
  • 5838fish6235838fish623 Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    The sound of the low tide.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 13,375Member Member Posts: 13,375Member Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member
    Probably the most comfortable road car I ever had.
    I loved my 85 Olds Cutlass Supreme

mri54w3k2qb5.jpeg
  • JustPassingTimeJustPassingTime Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member
    I miss @DickVernon posts already ☹️
    When there were less forum sections and more people posting. I could have sworn there was one big mess around section, but now there is this and the other area.
    Probably the most comfortable road car I ever had.
    I loved my 85 Olds Cutlass Supreme

mri54w3k2qb5.jpeg

#bigPimpin

This is awesome. :)
    I feel like that sometimes, watching it was very satisfying.

This is awesome. :)
    I feel like that sometimes, watching it was very satisfying.

:)
  • Mean_SpiceMean_Spice Posts: 204Member Member Posts: 204Member Member
    I miss the smell of propellants in the morning (to include C3 and C4)