I miss...

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    I miss that girl with the self professed psych diagnosis and she always wanted to talk about the self professed psych diagnosis. And then when anybody tried to join the conversation, she became enraged.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I miss having throw downs in the Walmart parking lot
  • newmeadow
    I miss Angela and her very descriptive date stories.

I'm thinking the church elders gave Angela and her wayward husband stern counseling and they're probably back together for the good of the family as a whole, attending weekly potlucks, and swearing off any social media shenanigans.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    I miss the times when I just had my flip phone and swore I would never get a smart phone because i didn't want to be one of those insufferable twats who just spent all day looking at his phone.

Sent from my iPhone

I miss the days when I didn’t understand texting and wondered why people would spend the time typing messages when they could just call. Oh wait....never mind.
  • newmeadow
    I miss when people talked about lifting weights in Chit Chat. Not.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    OMG does anybody remember CoachReddy? God I miss that guy.
  • I miss that asexual girl and the wedding.
  • newmeadow
    I miss the guy who loved the cat flushing the toilet GIF as a response to everthing.
  • newmeadow
    1st I miss Sugar...

2nd I'm about to show ya'll just how long I've been lurking here. LOL. Hopefully there are still some that remember.

I miss GnothiSeauton23 He was amazing.
    I also miss AZGato

I miss the NutellaBrah days like alot. And also butt hole girl is one that will go down in history. These were the days of ENDLESS hours of amusement.

I also miss being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I wanted and gain zero pounds, and also being able to wake up without something new hurting every day was really nice too.

I wish Nutella would come back or they would let him come back. :cry:
  • newmeadow
    I miss the girl who would take pictures of herself in a latex dress and chunky 4 inch heels getting ready for her trip camping in the woods.
  • newmeadow
    I miss that drill sergeant who would try and talk some sense into the ladies and gents of MFP about all sorts of things, even though it didn't usually go over well.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    @circumcisedcokecan not that I knew him. I just liked his name.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    KK