Ps and Louise aka seahorse

:|
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited December 2018
    Jonathan Brandis. SeaQuest, son!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    There was this one older guy who posted hot black and white selfies and would PM chicks erotic poetry. He sent me a crazy selfie once on Kik.
    It WASN'T a recipe.

Dis not me

I only trust mfp, not Instagram :neutral:

Nah bruh, it was Kik.
    Anyone remember Kik???

I remember the first time someone suggested Kik and I was like "Oh, yeah. That kinda makes sense" and then I learned a very valuable lesson about being naive to the wily ways of men.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I miss my Awesome Shirt thread. 😢

The sequel could be The Appropriate Awesome Shirt Thread.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Jonathan Brandis. SeaQuest, son!

Do you remember Dolphin Cove?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    There was this one older guy who posted hot black and white selfies and would PM chicks erotic poetry. He sent me a crazy selfie once on Kik.
    It WASN'T a recipe.

Dis not me

I only trust mfp, not Instagram :neutral:

Nah bruh, it was Kik.
    Anyone remember Kik???

I remember the first time someone suggested Kik and I was like "Oh, yeah. That kinda makes sense" and then I learned a very valuable lesson about being naive to the wily ways of men.

You Google Allo? I got recipes. Here's a little taste.

g7idnvaiat23.jpg
  • LiftingSpirits
    I miss that one girl and guy who would never quote or speak directly to each other, but they would leave love notes throughout Chit Chat for the other to see.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I miss that one girl and guy who would never quote or speak directly to each other, but they would leave love notes throughout Chit Chat for the other to see.

Omg, I forgot about them. The other always replied with a vague comment within seconds of the first. They were either constantly lurking watching for the other to post or it was the same person. I am going with the latter.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Non-MFP: being able to not a peep my child & putting him in timeout & actually having him obey.......
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I miss James Gandolfini and The Sopranos. I loved that show.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    CWadle and Cjones
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    CWadle and Cjones

I was just thinking of them over the weekend while I was watching the Georgia/Alabama game and Alabama has a running back, Jaylen Waddle. Every time the announcers said "Waddle" I thought of those 2.
  • OkChargerFan2
    OkChargerFan2 Posts: 55 Member
    I miss Calvin and Hobbes
  • LiftingSpirits
    CWadle and Cjones

I was just thinking of them over the weekend while I was watching the Georgia/Alabama game and Alabama has a running back, Jaylen Waddle. Every time the announcers said "Waddle" I thought of those 2.

I just saw something about an alligator and thought of them! :D
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    waterbeds
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited December 2018
    Housewives
    The 40 hour work week
    A reasonable selection of market rents and mortgages that reflected the purchasing power of the working class
    Joan Rivers
    Brighams hot fudge
    People who didn't walk around constantly saying the word f*** in everyday casual conversation
    Piano bars
    Real Southern accents
    Real Northern accents
    The Hot Shoppe
    Feathered hair dos

A pre-litigious society, whatever that means. Like, when you and your dumb kids could make small mistakes without those petty faux pas being publicly broadcast to the whole world and life ruinous. When you and your dumb kids could go around and more or less do and say as you pleased without worrying about getting a registered letter, a court date and a viral internet scathing that lived on permanently in infamy.