Funny stuff kids say

markindia5135
markindia5135 Posts: 30 Member
So, me and my 6 year old son went to the garage to get the Christmas tree out to set up. We both happened to have our shirts off. As we both were carrying the tree inside the house my son looks at me and say "dad, I don't have any belly muscle but you have a lot of belly muscle."😂 thanks kids! Now I need to go to the gym.

Any funny things your kids have said during your fitness goal process?

Mark

Replies

• back_in_black
    back_in_black Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited December 2018
    "Hey mister, there's no candy in here!"
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    My daughter was 2 years old and 5i was pregnant with her brother. We were talking about growing bigger. Her arms were growing, she was getting taller, etc. We talked about how my baby belly was growing bigger and she says 'and your butt is growing'. Oh my!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Sorry that had nothing to do with fitness, I just thought it was funny and only read the headline 😬.
  • markindia5135
    Still a great story. The other day i bent over to put the Christmas lights up and the same kid told me "pull your pants up daddy"
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Oh, and here's another one, appropriate for this time of year, from when she was in kindergarten, I think.

[singing]

"Jingle Bells
    Batman Smells
    Robert laid an egg!"
  • markindia5135
    This doesn't really have anything to do with fitness but my 9 yr old daughter asked me last night if we can rent a movie on iTunes and I told her no. She immediately rolled her eyes and threw her head back and said "why is my family so cheap?" I started busting up laughing!

Any other funny stories kids say?
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2018
    oh yeah I took them to an art gallery to see a Japanese art exhibit. My boys where standing in front of a picture whispering and giggling to each other. I ask what they are laughing at? The picture was of Sumo wrestlers and the youngest says daddy it looks like you. He knew it didn't he was just being a little jerk. They had a good laugh over that.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Daughter's 1 year+5 days old so, so she's not saying much yet.
    But she does say "Hey Dad" to get both my attention and her mother's. Seems both of us are 'dad'.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    BDonjon wrote: »
    Daughter's 1 year+5 days old so, so she's not saying much yet.
    But she does say "Hey Dad" to get both my attention and her mother's. Seems both of us are 'dad'.

LOL! Just wait. When mine was littler, and repeating "Mommy! Mommy! MOMMY!" over and over didn't get my attention, she'd call me by my first name.

Well, actually, she still does that. But it's not as cute at 13. :)
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    My daughter is three now, but when she just turned two she dropped something at the store, stopped, and said "Oh shi, I'll get it".

When my step son was 6, after using the portapotty he came to me and asked why there was chili in there.
  • markindia5135
    These are awesome! I'm rolling! Keep them coming!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Cousins 3 year old daughter
    "where's my fuucckking iPad"