Don’t assume...

Options

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    People keep saying I'm a dude just because I talked about watching that GWAR video in the 80s. And then I discussed the GG Allin concert that I never went to with the weight lifter guy because he went to it. Then I once said I had a hard on for so and so but I was just kidding because that's just rough and tumble Northeast Coast humor and I used to work in a lot of bars and you guys all started rumors about me.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    People on here are full of assumptions about me.....people in real life not so much. Either way its ok me

I don’t think it’s that people are not judgemental in real life, rather its that people seem to avoid confrontation in person. Ultimately it’s easier hiding behind a screen when expressing your opinion.

Truth
  • HaylRock
    HaylRock Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People usually think I'm trouble or some sort of idiot because I have tattoos. It's a personal choice for me and me only.

Also people think I'm lazy because I'm overweight but they don't realise I work damn hard, usually 2 jobs while raising my 3 kids and putting myself through college.

But that is life - we can ignore them or let them rule us.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I honestly don’t know what people assume about me. I’m generally not very intuitive with people so I couldn’t begin to guess what they were thinking.

I always assumed you had a fully inked back from neck to butt crack depicting David Lee Roth in his prime.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I honestly don’t know what people assume about me. I’m generally not very intuitive with people so I couldn’t begin to guess what they were thinking.

I always assumed you had a fully inked back from neck to butt crack depicting David Lee Roth in his prime.

I know, I get that a lot. i totally put out that vibe
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hmm 🤔 I got nuffin.. assume away peeps :D
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I assumed she had a small tattoo of her butt on her butt. You know, classy stuff.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

I assumed she had a small tattoo of her butt on her butt. You know, classy stuff.

I've always assumed that she has flame tattoos on her bewbs.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I’ve assumed she had the flame tattoos on her innermost thighs to represent that unpleasant burning sensation she sometimes feels due to the “vd”.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    Don't assume that I like you if I'm nice to you

But.... :(
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I’ve assumed she had the flame tattoos on her innermost thighs to represent that unpleasant burning sensation she sometimes feels due to the “vd”.

Slow down, I can’t take notes this fast!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Don't assume I'm a foodie because you saw me eating figs and cheese at my desk. I'm totally down for a Philly Cheesesteak from Subway when I get off work!