Who wants to start insanity tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    It is fun, but unfortunately I don't have the space for it yet.
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Would definitely need support with getting through this program ...
  • supershineexo
    supershineexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! I'm actually starting Insanity-Dig deeper. I believe day 1 is the FIT TEST right? I need insanity buddies and a whole lot of motivation here =)
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity tonight. Looking forward to it.

I've hired a room above a local pub for the next 2 months, there's a big screen and 7 of us doing Insanity.

Can't wait!
  • sueclare38
    sueclare38 Posts: 125
    Options
    fit test results. 12/08/13

switch kicks: 135
    power jacks: 63
    power knees:80
    power jumps:43
    globe jumps: 15
    suicide jumps:20
    push-up jacks:25
    low plank oblique:70
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    fit test results 12/08/13

switch kicks: 106
    power jacks: 40
    power knees: 87
    power jumps: 38
    globe jumps: 9
    suicide jumps: 17
    push-up jacks: 22
    low plank oblique: 42

Looking at your results, you did awesome sueclare38!
  • jacklyntatge
    jacklyntatge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I purchased the system a few weeks ago then got sick. I'm scheduled to do the fit test today after work...

I will post measurements and fit test results tonight / tomorrow!!
  • hatersgonahate
    hatersgonahate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind starting with you tommrow
  • jhiqui
    jhiqui Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you still have a space! I'm in the UK, and was going to start tomorrow but I'll use the Youtube link to do the fitness test today! Don't have a measuring tape so the butt measurement will have to wait till I can get to the shops!
  • jhiqui
    jhiqui Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was hard! I am completely new to insanity and my results suck! But here they are...
    SWITCH KICKS: 47
    POWER JACKS:44
    POWER KNEES: 66
    POWER JUMPS: 24
    GLOBE JUMPS: 7
    SUICIDE JUMPS: 11
    PUSH-UP JACKS: 10
    LOW PLANK OBLIQUE: 39

It's no excuse, but I didn't have the proper DVDs yet, so this is using one from youtube! I can only improve from here, surely!
  • rosaliearave21
    Options
    I'm in! Started last week, but I would love to join in with people and see the success of others as well!
  • sueclare38
    Options
    your results don't suck, you completed the fit test, be proud of yourself, and ty fitmom, your results are pretty close to mine, some better than mine, awesome stuff. This is gonna be fun.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    To late to join? I'll do the fit test today and post my results when I'm done. I bought Insanity a few years ago, I've tried it twice and did 2 weeks the first time and then 4 weeks the second time (at my heaviest weight). I'm really close to my goal weight now so I think it would be a really good program to do and maybe having a group to do it with will keep me motivated!

Feel free to add me if you want, just reference this post so I know who you are!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    That was HARD! but here are my results:

switch kicks: 80
    power jacks: 48
    power knees: 72
    power jumps: 33
    globe jumps: 10
    suicide jumps: 10
    push-up jacks: 17
    low plank oblique: 55

It took me 36 minutes to do because I paused for a little longer than the dvd in between each workout to bring my heart rate down a little more. I burned 290 calories overall!
  • sueclare38
    Options
    day 2 done, phewwww
  • samwood33
    Options
    Today is may last day of first week :) i am thinking of adding some running into this challenge... been looking on the internet and looks like this is a good idea that helps getting faster results and better recovery after Insanity workouts. i'm searching to find a good plan to run 3 times a week for about 20 mins or so.... any ideas? anyone who would like to join my running hybrid Insanity challenge??? would love some support. thanks :)
  • jarobison47
    Options
    I do! I was supposed to start yesterday but it ended up being a girls night. I'm doing the fit test tonight! Very excited :).
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Today is may last day of first week :) i am thinking of adding some running into this challenge... been looking on the internet and looks like this is a good idea that helps getting faster results and better recovery after Insanity workouts. i'm searching to find a good plan to run 3 times a week for about 20 mins or so.... any ideas? anyone who would like to join my running hybrid Insanity challenge??? would love some support. thanks :)

I do Couch to 5k training 3 days a week! I start Week 3 of 9 tomorrow! It's roughly a 20 minute run/walk workout now but should be able to run 3 miles by the end of week 9! Plus, I just finished Day 2 of Insanity! :)
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I guess doing a squat challenge on the same day as doing this was a bad idea...lol. Well its been 2 months since having baby, so it will be interesting to see how this changes over the next few weeks, hopefully my energy levels and stamina will improve :).

switch kicks: 120
    power jacks: 32
    power knees: 65
    power jumps: 20
    globe jumps: 4
    suicide jumps: 6
    push-up jacks: 10
    low plank oblique: 30
  • samwood33
    Options
    You can add me if you like to motivate each other :)