Your weight will probably go up this week - and that's a good thing! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning, and am the same weight as I was last Thursday...

Second Christmas celebrations today, this one I'm logging as I'm cooking and most of its stuff already in my diary. I've pre logged everything apart from lunch and I'm already over... ah well!
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm not going near the scales just yet. I've gone mad for the last 3 days as we've had a houseful so I've just joined in and had too much vodka and chocolate. I'm aiming for a few restricted days between now and New Years Eve to try and even it out.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Very timely and dead on!

Don't get discouraged with meaningless shifts in weight (water weight) and overly concerned with unusual eating habits taking place over holidays.

Log it. Learn from it. Enjoy your life and move on with the plan.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was terrified to see a 14lb gain today!! This is after 9 days of going over. Treated praying that a lot of it is water weight as I've been eating more carbs than I have all year as well as over indulging in alcohol which I don't normally do for the past few years.

Treated myself to electronic scales for my new year mfp personal weigh in progress pics. I will keep an eye on this gain and have started trying to rein myself back in. Even threw away a whole cake today as it was too tempting and I don't usually keep all these treats in the house.

I'm trying to stay positive and not get upset that I've set myself back when I'd just reached a huge weight mini goal.