30 Day Shred Accountability Partners

Options
TaraDGCA25
TaraDGCA25 Posts: 10 Member
Hi there! I’m looking for other people who want to do Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred for the full 30 days. I am a mom of two young kids, so every time I try to get to the gym on a regular basis, I realize that it is just not doable right now. I love this workout video and I have had a lot of success with it in the past. So if anyone else wants to do the full 30 days of me, let me know!

Replies

• bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @tazmaniz99 Hi there! I started doing the workout a couple days ago and am now on Day 3 but I would love to be accountability partners. I tend to give up so I think having a partner would really help motivate me to complete it.
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    @bubblegumfitness That sounds great! I can start today so that I’m only two days behind you. Do you want to do dailt check-ins after we do the workout? I’m still navigating the community part of MFP and figuring out how it all works.☺️
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I would love to join you! I've started 30 day shred many times over the years but I've never finished it. I'm looking to lose these 40 pounds I've gained from 2 pregnancies.
  • bvbblegvms
    Options
    @tazmaniz99 I'm new to MFP as well but I think daily check ins would be best for me to keep me motivated!

@pennyks88 Welcome to the team! I can't wait to see our progress!
  • eelizah53
    eelizah53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started today as I'm between semesters. I've never finished the 30 days either but got a lot of cute workout clothes for Christmas!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I plan to start today as well. Looking to lose 20 or 25 pounds ☺
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm in. I have just done today's workout and I am on day 4 .😁
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    I just saw all of the replies! I’m so excited we have a support group. What is the best way to do this? A FB group? Is there a way to do it in MFP? I just finished my day 3.☺️
  • htracey42
    htracey42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m a mother of four and cannot seem to loose my last pregnancy weight for nothing. Would love to be apart of this group. I’m new to this so I’m not sure how long you started and also where can I get the work from?
  • bvbblegvms
    Options
    @tazmaniz99 We might be able to just use this. Post in it every day that we completed it and our ups & downs of the workout. We can motivate each other through here as well.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Just posted looking for more people. I'd love to join you all!
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    @bubblegumfitness That sounds like a good idea. So each day we’ll check in and we can use this group for motivation. ☺️

@Htracey42 Good for you for finding time to workout as of mother of four!
    I have the actual DVD that I originally got from Amazon. I think you can also buy the download from Amazon Prime. It’s such a great workout that really reshapes the body and makes you sweat.
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Be nice to catch up with everyone while doing it !!
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of level 1😃 My baby woke me up so early this morning, so I am exhausted, but pushed through. I’m so glad I did. How is everyone else doing today?
  • doogledoggle
    doogledoggle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im starting today..its 2pm saturday here in NZ..my aim is to actually get it done before bedtime!
  • serser28
    serser28 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have tried this several times in the past and never got past level 1 :# . I am determined to do better this time round. I’ll be starting on 1st Jan if that’s ok.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday's workout. Going to get it done later today. I always feel great when it's over... incentive to get it done! Hope everyone else is pushing through. The soreness is crazy.
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @serser28 I’ll be doing it the 1st too
  • vlnorbury1
    vlnorbury1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me I’m in please add me :)
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    How is it going for everyone?
    I’m trying to muster up the energy to do my day #6 workout. I’m getting kind of bored of level 1😬 I want to complete the whole 30 days though, so I’m pushing through. I already see my body changing shape🙌🏻