30 Day Shred Accountability Partners

Options
2»

Replies

• PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just done day two and my arms are killing !!!!!!! But loving it so quick and fits in perfectly
  • TaraDGCA25
    TaraDGCA25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay @PeachPetite 😃

I just finished day 9. I’m so ready to move to level 2 after tomorrow. The past two days I have had no time to workout all day, so I did it late at night. I will not miss one of these 30 workouts!!
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    tazmaniz99 wrote: »
    Yay @PeachPetite 😃

I just finished day 9. I’m so ready to move to level 2 after tomorrow. The past two days I have had no time to workout all day, so I did it late at night. I will not miss one of these 30 workouts!!

Just finished day 11 so first day on level 2. 😁🎉 my arms are killing me. I allowed myself to have a few short breaks cause it is sooo much harder than level 1 and I can slowly build up strength.
    I am determined to complete full 30 days!!.
  • gretatralongo
    gretatralongo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking to join an accountability group and came across this one. I just had a baby about 4 months ago and am trying to get some of the weight off. I would love to do this challenge, and I also came across her 30 day meal plan if anyone is interested in doing that as well! Quick question, which workout challenge is everyone doing? I came across a few, not sure if there is a specific one that everyone is doing! Looking forward to getting to know all of you and achieving our fitness goals!

Greta :smiley:
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Hey we’re doing the 30 day shred :) there’s 3 levels and you do them for 10 days each :)
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    Welcome @gretatralongo !

Today is day number 13 for my challenge. It will be the third day I am doing level two. I haven’t done it yet, but I haven’t missed a work out yet. It’s amazing what a difference this workout makes in overall body shape!
  • NowORNever2020
    NowORNever2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Would love to join! I did the full 30 days once a few years ago and I was amazed at the difference so I know it works! Just need to keep on track and remember that the results are worth it!

I remember that I found Level 2 impossible last time I did it. At the end of the 10 days, I still couldn't come anywhere close to finishing without a break (so many planks!). I found Level 3 easier than level 2 but, once I had finished the full 30 days, I went back and tried level 2 and I was able to sail through it without breaking a sweat!

Just about to start Day 2 of Level 1!
  • TaraDGCA25
    Options
    @nowornever2020 that’s motivating!!

I wasn’t able to get to my workout yesterday😕 I’m going to get back at it today and continue with my day 13. I was on such a roll. Last night I was just so exhausted and it felt like getting sleep was more important than staying up late to get my workout in.
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Currently been stuck with this cold going around work so trying to rest as much as possible so it goes quicker !! Can’t wait to be back up and running what do you guys do when poorly do you rest or fight through ??
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Done Day 6, Level 1. Tough to finish after jogging but got it done. I like taking cardio out and just doing abs/strength.
  • cosob
    cosob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It’s too late to join?
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Cosob never :) start your journey when you’re ready !!
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Honeymoon in 50 days so decided to turn it up a notch and go into ripped in 30 due to wanting to get the best results ahhhhh I’ll let you know when I do my first day !!! Eeekkk
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Doing the rest of level 1 this week!! Day 7 Level 1 Monday. Anyone have a list of reps/exercises for level 2? I found one online for level 1 and have been using that instead of the video.