Pleased to know I don't own those.
    😂
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    MrLimuzin wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I hate the whole beard trend. Yuck. Most men just look older and worse with a big beard.

I still see girls wearing Ugg boots with skirts. No.

Overdone makeup that is caked on. Overly dramatic eyebrows that are fake looking.

Fake anything actually. Fake booty, breasts, etc.

What about some scruff instead of a beard?

I agree on fake booty and breasts, etc. I'd much rather be with a woman with smaller yet natural breasts than large fake breasts.

I think most guys look good with a 5 o'clock shadow or a little more or less. I see some guys with full on lumberjack or Santa beards now and they are so unattractive.

I like my 3-days-without-shaving look MUCH better than when I'm clean shaven. My profile pic was probably right at 3 days.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Just took a selfie to prove beards are sexy

0xn7fw3wc72b.jpeg

wq5c2whd38ba.png

What's your address? :lol:
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

0xn7fw3wc72b.jpeg

wq5c2whd38ba.png

Depends how dinner goes first

Depends how much cumin you actually use. I like more heat :wink:
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

0xn7fw3wc72b.jpeg

wq5c2whd38ba.png

giphy.gif

I have no idea how to respond to this. Speechless :lol:
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

0xn7fw3wc72b.jpeg

wq5c2whd38ba.png

giphy.gif

I have no idea how to respond to this. Speechless :lol:

giphy.gif

I am the one who GIFs

Is that the only thing you're good at, or are you actually good at cooking!?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    MrLimuzin wrote: »
    I'm not going to limit this to clothing fashion.

How about mumble rap? Can we please get some enunciation? If you sound like someone who has suffered brain damage of some sort, you shouldn't have your records produced.

Charging unreasonable/exorbitant prices that make no sense whatsoever seems like it's becoming a trend/fashionable. $1,280 for a 100% cotton hoodie? Lets snap back to earth, people.

Can we please get some education!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Cold shoulder tops

These were ok at first but now it's getting awkward due to the people who wear them and situations they wear them in. I am not body shaming by saying this. I think a cold shoulder top is cute on a lot of ladies going out to dinner in the summertime or whatever. But now we've got down right elderly gals in their ill-fitting cold shoulder southwest print tops at midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, looking all out of place (not to mention cold).

I second the Vera Bradley bags.

Also hoping the dad sneakers trend dies with young rich hip people and doesn't trickle down to the rest of us. I'm not going to buy white platform "inspired by Balenciaga" dad sneakers in TJ Maxx in two years.
  • dbanks80
    Options
    Cold shoulder tops

These were ok at first but now it's getting awkward due to the people who wear them and situations they wear them in. I am not body shaming by saying this. I think a cold shoulder top is cute on a lot of ladies going out to dinner in the summertime or whatever. But now we've got down right elderly gals in their ill-fitting cold shoulder southwest print tops at midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, looking all out of place (not to mention cold).

I second the Vera Bradley bags.

Also hoping the dad sneakers trend dies with young rich hip people and doesn't trickle down to the rest of us. I'm not going to buy white platform "inspired by Balenciaga" dad sneakers in TJ Maxx in two years.

I just googled Vera Bradley bags and they are hideous and I am appalled at how expensive they are!
  • dbanks80
    edited December 2018
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Drawing thick eyebrows on

Amen. Why women suddenly felt the need to look like Charlie Chaplin I'll never know.

My personal pet peeve is ankle pants. I'm tall, I've devoted a lot of shopping time in my life to finding pants that are long enough for me, I'm not going to turn around and dress for a flood now.

you make a good point. I am a 5'9" woman and they never had long enough pants in the 80s and 90s. I can finally now get a length suitable for my long legs!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I am SO DONE with skinny jeans.
    I know there are many women who love them, but I don't think they flatter many women, and they're just blah blah blah. One shape, one silhouette -- tight tight tight.