Options
    Skinny jeans..because some people should just not wear them
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Drawing thick eyebrows on

Amen. Why women suddenly felt the need to look like Charlie Chaplin I'll never know.

My personal pet peeve is ankle pants. I'm tall, I've devoted a lot of shopping time in my life to finding pants that are long enough for me, I'm not going to turn around and dress for a flood now.

you make a good point. I am a 5'9" woman and they never had long enough pants in the 80s and 90s. I can finally now get a length suitable for my long legs!

5'9" here also, and try being a teenager in the 70s when a 33" inseam was unheard of for womens' pants.
  • shelbiejo0216
    shelbiejo0216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The metro guy style in general. It hurts my head trying to figure out if a guy would be into me or my brother. Thus why I go for neanderthals I suppose ha
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    - khloe kardashian platic long nails look
    - man buns
    - overly drawn filled in brows (& cake makeup)
    - extra long fake eyelashes during the day
    - puffy fake fish lips
    - contutour shadow etc makup...what happened to elegant less is more idea?
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Very Bradley bags. That crap is super ugly.

Yes. I got a vera bradley wallet in the white elephant at work and wished I had fought for the pepper mill that looked like a nose.
    Cold shoulder tops

And yes again.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    there are so many things in this thread i like that other people hate i really have no taste

I just have used this thread as a reminder to stock-up on Mom Jeans and Dad Shoes while there's still time.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I like cold shoulder tops.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Just took a selfie to prove beards are sexy

0xn7fw3wc72b.jpeg

wq5c2whd38ba.png

What's your address? :lol:

Depends how dinner goes first

Depends how much cumin you actually use. I like more heat :wink:

giphy.gif

Stealing this awesome GIF
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    This ghost hunter/paranormal investigator hobby should be abolished. Every tattooed bewb and his brother are hanging out a shingle advertising such services nowadays.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I agree with the person I’m not doing “trends” I wear what I enjoy and let people do the same lmao.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ultra skinny cut pants for men...aka pants tailored for men with no calves whatsoever

No strong opinion on the whole exposed ankle/pant leg cuffing...ok if you can pull it off/make it work & is appropriate dress for the setting
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    The social media lists of things that should end immediately - I wish those would go away. Do what you want. Wear what you like. *Kitten* what other people think.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Drawing thick eyebrows on

Amen. Why women suddenly felt the need to look like Charlie Chaplin I'll never know.

My personal pet peeve is ankle pants. I'm tall, I've devoted a lot of shopping time in my life to finding pants that are long enough for me, I'm not going to turn around and dress for a flood now.

you make a good point. I am a 5'9" woman and they never had long enough pants in the 80s and 90s. I can finally now get a length suitable for my long legs!

5'9" here also, and try being a teenager in the 70s when a 33" inseam was unheard of for womens' pants.

Right there with you! 5' 9.5" with a 36 inch inseam. Ankle pants are capris on me. And capris come to just below my knees.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Can I get boot cut jeans with more booty room in a 36" inseam???? That would be perfect!!!

I would wear them with my cold shoulder top...because I have totally buff shoulders!!!

the man bun thing needs to go unless you are asian and swinging a katana...and any guy in skinny jeans...the whole prepubescent boy look, that's not really my thing, I'll take grown up man look any day...