Style trends you wish could hurry up & fade out

Options

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Seen men carrying women style bag, on music videos wearing a dress, heeled boots like women. Tight clothing.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I generally find men in drag totally hot...maybe it depends on the guy...Patrick Swayze was super beautiful!!!

Agreed. Cillian Murphy was stunning in Breakfast on Pluto.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I generally find men in drag totally hot...maybe it depends on the guy...Patrick Swayze was super beautiful!!!

If you want to see a man look absolutely gorgeous in drag check out Blair St Clair
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on men and some women....it's like spandex and just does nada for me in any way🙅 also I totally agree with the cha-ching for clothing that you can get better quality at walmarts....it's sick...designer names on the outside of cloths makes me laugh...like really? But if it's your thing I get it...I just wouldn't do it for, especially for jeans and casual cloths...dress cloths and shoes and bags is another thing all together and I can not lie....I have a problem myself with designer shoes and bags but more for the style and quality....and they are sooooo pretty!!!!😍lol😏🤷....good thread!👍
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    A lot of dislike for beards on MFP. Luckily, idgaf. I’ve had a beard longer than a lot of you have been out of diapers. I don’t do “trends”.

Hell no there is not!!!😉 Beards are a ok with me😍😎 so is a clean face...but sometimes those beards can be sooooo freakin' 🔥....yup they stay in my book!😋
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Polyester bell bottoms, paisley blouses, and mood rings.

Why are you so cruel!😨😭💔

😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    7elizamae wrote: »
    I am SO DONE with skinny jeans.
    I know there are many women who love them, but I don't think they flatter many women, and they're just blah blah blah. One shape, one silhouette -- tight tight tight.

I am no stick chick, way too curvy for them but even when I was rocking my teen size 2....just no! Totally hear you sista👍🙋🙌
  • Nicksmom106
    edited December 2018
    Options
    qog789bne0ua.jpg

NO.

ljq1ro4nfrgv.jpg

ABSOLUTELY NO.

ar2uaqoio00i.jpg

SWEET MOTHER OF *kitten*, PLEASE NO.

[edited by MFP MODS]

Lmao😂 c'mon I can so see you with some nice daisies in your beard, the cute little saddle shoes and wearing the colorful jumper with the fur coat!!!😆 🕺🌼
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Flower beard and glitter beard are a no, but I did swoon over a few guys with ornaments in their beards at Christmas
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    qog789bne0ua.jpg

NO.

ljq1ro4nfrgv.jpg

ABSO-F@#$ING-LUTELY NO.

ar2uaqoio00i.jpg

SWEET MOTHER OF F$%K, PLEASE NO.

Lmao😂 c'mon I can so see you with some nice daisies in your beard, the cute little saddle shoes and wearing the colorful jumper with the fur coat!!!😆 🕺🌼

The fur coat is 🔥 though lol
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Also- people wearing yoga pants who never do yoga
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c27b8b2527064396b06a11e

zp8a4upb20rc.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Men in leggings/jeggings, as pants (its fine if you're running or cycling)
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hoop earrings—-banish them.