Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

Replies

• CaseyJoan22
    CaseyJoan22 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone! I am 21 and 215 and am looking to make this time with MFP the permanent one. I found that my problem may have been I didn’t have the support system I needed so I am looking for friends to support me and keep me focused! Add me 😊😊
  • ajerome3386
    ajerome3386 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey Everybody!

Audrey here. I've been off and on this bandwagon so often, and a lot of the folks I had previously connected to through groups like this have stopped being active (on the app).

Would love to make some new connections in here and cheer people on as we all work to figure this out.

Onward and upward. <3

5'8''
    SW: 266
    CW: 264
    GW: 200
  • zoeee369
    zoeee369 Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to be a part of this accountability group!! I am 22 turning 23 quite soon and I have about 7-10 pounds to lose that I’ve never been able to shed!! I need some pals!! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • HarmoniOMiller
    HarmoniOMiller Posts: 11 Member
    Hiiiiii. I'm Harmony & I'm 23. I'd love to have some accountability partners! Feel free to add me! I'm ready to kickstart my journey. I have a loooong way to go.
  • elliesheppard1994
    elliesheppard1994 Posts: 14 Member
    @elliesheppard1994 I have gained a few lbs now, but I was in that same exact spot while back. I am about 5'2.5" too and it is so hard to lose the last few lbs. You can do it!!

Aww, thank you. Appreciate it!
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hello everyone , I’m Steph. 5’2 , 25 yrs old and 137 lbs. I been overweight for like 3 yrs. last year I blew up to 166!!!! 😶 but around the end of summer I’ve dropped over 15 lbs they keto/ intermittent fasting and the master cleanse. I still need to lose around 30 more lbs! Feel free to add me. I’d love some new friends so we can both reach our goals for the year!
  • ref2018
    ref2018 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi! I’m 22 and a student 😊 I’d love to get in on some accountability 😁 This is not my first time on the fitness kick, but I gained back like 15 pounds (over a year and a half, not all at once 😑) and I refuse to end up back where I started. Previous tries I haven’t had friends on here, it’s always lame doing stuff like this alone. Feel free to add me!!!
  • TexasChic1998
    TexasChic1998 Posts: 21 Member
    Add me. I’m 20. I am a college sophomore and believe me the struggle is real
  • TexasChic1998
    TexasChic1998 Posts: 21 Member
    Sometimes I just have “bad” days where I crave lots of sugar or carbs. It’s hard to control and I almost feel like I can’t stop eating. What do I do??
  • ref2018
    ref2018 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2019
    Sometimes I just have “bad” days where I crave lots of sugar or carbs. It’s hard to control and I almost feel like I can’t stop eating. What do I do??

Every time I’m successful it’s because I keep myself too busy to think about cravings and eventually they fade away. But it takes a solid amount of time for them to fade and I’m definitely one of the sugar addicted people 😑 My biggest thing is just forcing myself to wait 20 minutes before I go for the cookies and hoping the craving vanished 😂

If anyone else has tips I’d love to hear those too

(I sent you a friend request, if you need a distraction you can always message me pictures of cute animals or something that has nothing to do with food)
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I’m Amirah, I’m 19 (20 next month though), and I’d love to have friends to help motivate me that are around my age. Im a workout fanatic but eat terribly, resulting in me having to lose about 30 pounds. Add me! I’m training for a half marathon right now and I’d also love some runner friends :)
  • hannahc2019
    hannahc2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys! I’m 21, 5’5”, and 160lbs. I’m trying to lose 30lbs and stick to healthier eating habits!
  • jesshemingway
    jesshemingway Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Im 26 and trying to lose a bit of chub and tone up at the moment! Used MFP for a while now but never as a community so would love some support out there from people in the same position! It might stop me binging and falling off the wagon like what happened yesterday :/

Feel free to add so we can motivate and support each other 😁
  • briittanyxxoo
    briittanyxxoo Posts: 40 Member
    I'm 27 have 2 kids and have 60+pounds to lose, but have lost 12lbs since dec 17th when I started tracking my cals, and exercising daily. If anyone wants to add me, or talk or give me any advice!
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2019
    :) Add me if you want

• bshaar24
    bshaar24 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow!! This is the discussion post that I've been looking for. I'm Brekah and I'm 24. I just started my fitness journey a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to male a complete change to my lifestyle and want to lose roughly 40 pounds. Looking for female support so I'll friend request you gals & pls add me! I'm also on the MapMyFitness app too & looking for support there as well! Good luck to you all in succeeding your goals!!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    I'm 25 from Australia halfway to goal with about 16kg to loose still... Feel free to add me
  • Hi im 23 and dont have any friends on here feel free to add me im 5 ft 3in and want lose a stone ive lost 2 stone so far x
  • motivateme0
    motivateme0 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, I'd love to join too!

Never ever committed to mfp but I desperately want (and need!!) to. I'm early 20s currently 178ish and looking to lose 40lbs or so. I'm 110% an emotional eater. Looking to break bad habits and create/maintain healthier ones - a fresh start! Feel free to add :smiley:
  • I'm 25, have added you :smile: