Boiled eggs

Options
2»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    however many you want/fit into your calorie goals?
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    I’m doing meal prep right now- cutting up veggies and getting smoothies ready for the freezer- a weeks worth of good intentions. Now I sorta feel like I should boil some eggs too! Lol. Thanks for reminding me that they are a handy snack.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    S
    How many boiled eggs can you eat a day for snacks???

I'm guessing you might have been/are on Weight Watchers. As I understand, eggs are a "Zero Point Food". MFP works a bit differently in how calories and other macros are tracked. On MFP unless a food has 0 calories you count the calories.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I don't snack, so none for snacks. I could eat 1-3 as part of a meal, but that's just me. Your answer will likely be different. What are you thinking?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I eat many egg whites... three for breakfast... and then I eat them for quick snacks..as I always pair any carb or fruit with protein. They're portable ...and great grab and go item to keep you on your diet.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    How many boiled eggs can you eat a day for snacks???

I'm guessing you might have been/are on Weight Watchers. As I understand, eggs are a "Zero Point Food". MFP works a bit differently in how calories and other macros are tracked. On MFP unless a food has 0 calories you count the calories.

Aha, good possible explanation for the impetus for the question, thanks!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Deviled eggs, egg salad — all made from hard boiled eggs.
    Tasty little guys. Don’t think I could do more then 4.

Ps I can’t watch that Cool Hand Luke video — can’t do it! 😉
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I used to eat so many.... Id put a huge spoon of mayo over them with pepper. Now I can probably do 1-2
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    As many as you care to, as long as it fits your calorie and nutritional goals.

Exactly. Just make sure it falls in line with your calorie goals and enjoy!