What I gained over the holidays...

Options
124»

Replies

• Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Trending up .5 since beginning of December. I actually dropped weight for a while. I am probably the only @hole that loses weight on a vacation. I was pretty regimented over the holidays. Relaxed a bit at family meals, but planned the best i could and logged loosely at those meals. I am ok with the weight gain. I am actually trying to do some slow weight restoration without unleashing my massive appetite on the world. Lol

Like you I am trying to regain slowly but managed to lose 1/2 kg over Christmas. I would have thought I'd at least have some fluid retention after 3 hours on a plane but nope. I am sure if I were trying to lose I would have gained though!
  • Larkspur94
    Larkspur94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I gained 8lb from xmas eve to new years (9 days of cheating). Went way overboard. I logged xmas eve to 3000 cals, which is about 1400 over maintenance. Didn't track the rest.
    I do keto, so a lot is water weight from the carbs. Lost back 2lb as of today.
    I predict 2/3lb of the gain is fat.
    My Birthday is on the 9th and still wondering if I really want another cheat day considering all the sugar made me feel crummy and experiencing keto flu again currently. May make a keto friendly cake/tart, make sure no one gifts me chocolate and only cheat 1 meal with a cider.

It annoys me how easy and quick it is to gain over loss.
  • Nayomi_Harrison
    Nayomi_Harrison Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hitting my lowest ever on 21st dec I ate what I wanted and drank without logging or weighing . Weighed on the first it said I put on 8lb. One gym session and a swim , today the scales say 0.8lb really happy with that and encourages me to carry on and not continue eating everything !
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Gained 8lbs

I'll see what it's like after a week then I'll cut down by 350 calories a day until I'm back to my weight range

7lbs whoosh gone already

Just 1lb of fat to cut