Options
    Hhhmm..sure would make 'faking it' ploy nearly impossible. :blushing:
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I wear my Bodybugg 24 hours per day which means that I wear it at night while in bed as well. When I first got it, I had to laugh because during the night, my body burns between 1.0 and 1.3 calories/minute depending on my sleep stage. However, at 1:15 a.m., there was a spike where I was burning 5-7 calories per minute. LOL...I showed it to my husband the next day and he said, "What, a bad dream?" I laughed and he caught on...
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Seriously--this is HALARIOUS!! ... Who knew we had the same questions but no one wanted to ask... You can't help but wonder!! The sperm thing threw me for a loop though--I literally LOL'ed ... Oh how I love this thread for entertainment! hahahaha
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a bad image of all you voyeurs all sneakily checking out everyone's diaries for juicy details of last night's calories burned.

Truth be known, and googling did yield results which proves I am not the only nut-case in the world, the sperm calories thing kinda got me curious about, ummm, arrghhh... female ummm, anyway... apparently almost no calories as it it is almost entirely water. BUT, also amino acids! Why do I suspect that this is something that training supplement manufacturers do not really want to become common knowledge?
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    haha, brilliant thread. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure there WAS an entry for sex in cardio: a few months ago when my friend was using this site I got an update for his exercise that included 30 minutes of sex. He ended up removing it. :laugh:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Someone posted about this a couple months ago and one girl found this whole table and it's 5 calories per tablespoon of sperm, lol. The big calorie burn for women is in the orgasm. Bf has joked about me wearing my HRM but I don't think that'd be too sexy. Maybe if I kept my shirt on, I would feel comfortable, haha!