Replies

• TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My weakness is Starbucks iced coffee, no sugar, with half and half. Yum <3
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nestle sugar free creamer. Using less of it than I used to.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Whole Lactaid is great in coffee.
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I usually have one a day if that. I still have it with milk and sweetener but the calorie intake is still too high. I just don't do well without it. lol
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    god i used to drink black coffee like it was no ones business

but my current boyfriend introduced me to full cream cappuccinos (breves i think theyre called)

so now i just barely drink coffee cuz its not the same

I miss my espresso and milk from Spain so bad!
  • cinnamonwhitlock
    cinnamonwhitlock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I loved trim mocha, the one that's 185 cals, well I was having on average 2 a day and just felt out of control. I stopped with the trim mocha and have black coffee now days. Two weeks clean and I'm losing weight again after a 3 month plateau. It is possible if you want to do it.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Keurig coffee dark, with 2 equals and sugar free hazelnut creamer.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Forgot to ad to previous post my coffee of choice are these added together. 8 o'clock Mocha flavored with Melitta Classic blend, medium roast = BLISS.:drinker:
  • toad493lbs
    toad493lbs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is NO healthy way to drink coffee. Caffeine causes insulin and in the end a sugar rush, hence the boost we all crave. I was a huge coffee drinker but have switched to Cafix. Totally healthy hot beverage.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Nestle sugar free creamer or Half n Half and Stevia. I also have some Mocha sugar free syrup that I add from time to time :)
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'll drink it black 90% of the time, sometimes I'll include heavy cream and some sugar-free sweetener.
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    1) why would you even drink bad coffee?
    2) who drinks less than 6 cups of coffee per day? I drink 6 cups of coffee before breakfast.

1. Coffee, pizza, ice cream, sex....you know. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.
    2. Seek help. Once you find it, please let me know where, because I pretty much always have coffee near me.
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a weird philosophy about coffee ... it doesn't count. Yes, I know it actually counts ... but I give myself a pass. For some reason it always stressed me out to add the calories from my cream, even though it was only like 50 or something. It was a mental thing. I stopped counting it and as long as I only have my "normal" one McDonald's large a day, I don't count it. I'm usually at least 50 calories below my goal anyway, so if it's the one thing (and I mean ONE thing) I fudge on, so be it.

Booooorrrrrnnnn freeeeeeeee....
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I only have one large cup a day and usually it's with some half and half only. However, I have some extra heaving whipping cream in my fridge right now and the last couple of days I've used a splash of that. Oh yum! Yes it's high in calories but I seem to be able to squeeze it into my day so I'm enjoying the decadence. :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    bump.

8488541.png
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If coffee had more calories I'd be in serious trouble. I just finished my third cup today. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a tiny bit of whatever sweetner I have on hand such as stevia or truvia or something like that.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    A good fresh ground coffee plus filtered water needs no additives.

If you want something cool, try bulletproof coffee for a morning meal / kick

At least 2tbs Kerrygold unsalted grass-fed butter (I like up to 6 tbps, or 80g or 88 ml).
    1-2tbs of MCT oil (15-30 ml)
    2 cups (~453g or 500ml) of hot coffee using a paper filter