Join my small intentional Group:Women over 40, Need to Lose 70-100, will close group after 20 member

Options
13»

Replies

• notperfect2015
    notperfect2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hope it’s not too late for me to join. I’m Susan, I turn 45 this year and have at least 100lbs to loose (gulp) last year I did a few 5ks and was pretty proud of myself this year I’m upping the distance. I know I have to eat healthier and loose weight to get there and could really use the support
  • angse3838
    angse3838 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! I am hoping it's not too late to join. I am a 40 year old single mom of 5. I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to make a change that will last for always, not for now. I want to be healthy for my kids and be a good role model for them as well. I would love to join the group if there's still room!! Thanks
  • dmvilla3682
    dmvilla3682 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got a pretty long way to go ultimately, but I'm happy with EACH small weight lost. As long as it is generally on the way down! I want to make this a way of life, not just a diet. I want this to be sustainable, not just a quick fix.... One problem is I HATE exercise😝! I know I do much better when I do😳. Just have to find the time and the kind that I will enjoy more😔.(Some gardening in good weather, swimming, walking).Just haven't been real regular😒. Anybody have good suggestions? Don't think I can do much weights or machines without hurting myself.
  • stacer_00
    stacer_00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group, but I am 36 years old. I have 2 year old and a very picky soon to be hubby (July). I need a motivated and supposrtive group to help keep me going and accountable. I am a teacher with a mostly desk job, as I do testing for the district. My SO eats pizza 2-3 nights a week, chips and pop daily. I know I should be more in control of myself, but I eat because it is there or too tired with "life" to make 2-3 meals at end of day. So please allow me to join as I try getting back into this program. Initially I lost while on it before many things changed. Good luck everyone!
  • dmvilla3682
    Options
    🙋Hi there. How is everyone doing today? I've been logging in my food🍴 and trying to stay within my calorie limit. I'm almost there already☺, so I guess I'll drink a cup of tea☕ or a a big glass of water 🚰 if I feel the need for something else😃. Keeping my mind & hands busy with crocheting helps. I suppose any of your own activities do the same.(child care, hobbies, sports, exercise, work, etc.) Let's just keep a positive attitude, no matter what!--makes things a little easier.
  • FebruaryStar3
    FebruaryStar3 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I know it’s been a minute but I’m hanging in there. Logging my food everyday need to up the workouts but all and all not a bad first month.

How about you all! :)
  • dmvilla3682
    Options
    Hi. I've been somewhat lazy this month so far, but my follow up with the doctor said I had lost a couple of lbs from the last time. I'm trying to psych myself up to buckle down again: log meals, DO SOME EXERCISE!, drink MORE water. It helps to read people's posts. Gives me more incentive to try to reach the next 'baby step' goal. Each small goal leads to bigger goals! Hopefully in the end there will be a "WHA-LAA!" moment.
  • hapamama23
    hapamama23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Is this group still going and if so, is there still room for me?
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I've been lazy and off track this month. I need to get back into it. Started today--it's cold out, but sunny, so I took a nice walk and am planning out my meals for the day so I don't get sidetracked.