Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

January whole30?

RunnerGirl238RunnerGirl238 Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
in Recipes
Anyone doing a whole30? I am starting Jan 7...

2nd round. Giving up cocktails and wine will be rough.

What are your fave whole30 recipes?

Replies

• amandah3493amandah3493 Posts: 13Member, Premium Member Posts: 13Member, Premium Member
    I’m starting tomorrow! I’m making chili and roast for the weekend to stock my fridge!
  • crazyravrcrazyravr Posts: 5,381Member Member Posts: 5,381Member Member
    So this chili is not really a chili is it.
  • lallaloollylallaloolly Posts: 221Member Member Posts: 221Member Member
    i'm doing whole 30 (round 1 day 10) and my husband and i are loving it. i am trying all sorts of new recipes and we're definitely finding things we'll want to keep eating after the round is up. the whole30 recipe book/site has some we've loved (seared pork chop with spiced applesauce was amazing, the chicken cacciatore is a 1 pan meal and it was great). I've also roasted chicken and veggies, made coconut "breaded" chicken tenders with mango dipping sauce, coconut lime chicken over riced cauliflower was awesome, juicy pan-fried burger covered in carmelized onions and compliant guac. I've made chicken salad with onions, celery, grapes and walnuts, and made tuna salad with onions, celery, and diced pepperoncini. The websites 40 Aprons and Nom Nom Paleo have tons of great Whole30 recipes like the ones I've listed. Looking forward to a Carnitas recipe from the Paleo Paparazzi website and Pork Eggroll in a Bowl (nom nom paleo) this weekend. Also can't wait to try the potato chicken poppers from the unbound wellness website.
    edited January 10
  • atakkatatakkat Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I also am doing the whole30 this January. On day 13! Just bought an instapot so I am on Pinterest a lot! Lots of whole recipes. I really enjoy the above mentioned sites.
  • LdbudigLdbudig Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Thank you for mentioning where to go for recipes !