What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    I keep associating with criminals on accident. That's some drama right there.

Have you been visiting loveaprisoner.com AGAIN?!! I thought you were going to try to stay away.

Prisoners need love too!!

I'm a prisoner in my own home, with my roommate....

"Just a roommate" ? 😉😂
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    I keep associating with criminals on accident. That's some drama right there.

Have you been visiting loveaprisoner.com AGAIN?!! I thought you were going to try to stay away.

Prisoners need love too!!

I'm a prisoner in my own home, with my roommate....

"Just a roommate" ? 😉😂

He said that’s all I’d ever be to him. Then he charged me double rent.
  • FebruaryStar3
    FebruaryStar3 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :# There’s an alarming amount of skunk smells near my house and especially on my back porch since my 23 & 21 year old sons have been home. I’m afraid the local skunk population is planning an attack. ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Ugh, so HERE is some drama! Okay, first of all, ever since gaining weight because blah blah eating disorder recovery blah, my boobs have shot up like mountains and I had to get bras that cost too much, and now none of my cute clothes fit, so I’m stuck wearing shorts with stretchy waists and leggings. I also got my period back, so now I have to spend a ton of money on ORGANIC tampons and stuff. I mean, $8 for a box of tampons that I use half of in a week?
    Then, college is starting again, I have a part-time job, I’m still looking for an apartment that is affordable in such an expensive city, and we have to put down my cat soon.
    That’s my drama.

Look into menstrual cups. 3 boxes of tampons and you paid for something you can use for years. Congrats on taking charge of your health!

Plus you can offer shots nights for local vampires!
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Ugh, so HERE is some drama! Okay, first of all, ever since gaining weight because blah blah eating disorder recovery blah, my boobs have shot up like mountains and I had to get bras that cost too much, and now none of my cute clothes fit, so I’m stuck wearing shorts with stretchy waists and leggings. I also got my period back, so now I have to spend a ton of money on ORGANIC tampons and stuff. I mean, $8 for a box of tampons that I use half of in a week?
    Then, college is starting again, I have a part-time job, I’m still looking for an apartment that is affordable in such an expensive city, and we have to put down my cat soon.
    That’s my drama.

Look into menstrual cups. 3 boxes of tampons and you paid for something you can use for years. Congrats on taking charge of your health!

Plus you can offer shots nights for local vampires!

Only you. Only. You.
    😂
  • crampus1
    Options
    What the hell kind of title do you need to use to get the PM conversation to cleanly increment?

RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE

Just for once I'd love a clean "re(696969): send me nudes plz" message thread

My messages must not be going through.
  • crampus1
    Options
    My drama is that someone on here that rhymes with tawny_fez won’t send me messages that rhyme with toodz.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I have teenagers. Need I say more.
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I have teenagers. Need I say more.

Might as well whilst you can still get a word in.
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I teach teenagers... and the holidays end today :'(:'(
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    M0n1KCR wrote: »
    I teach teenagers... and the holidays end today :'(:'(

I don't envy you for a moment.
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

I'm surprised even he found a lawyer who would take his "case" lol.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

@CookingWithCumin It doesn't count if she doesn't know you're "dating" her.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Brutal
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    Options

I LOL'd!!! 🤣