What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Ok, so I got this all second or third hand, buuuuuut...

It seems that Person A was canoodling in an LDR with Person B who was also canoodling in a few other LDRs and even IRL with Persons C, D, E and F, respectively. Now, Persons A, D and F are all married (not to each other). Supposedly Person B was single, but it turns out that there is a spouse and multiple children. Person C went apescat when they found out that Person B was not exclusive with them and shared some scintillating video footage with a secret MFP group.

Person A left their spouse and showed up in Person B's town - serious google skills there - and made a HUGE scene.

Person D contacted Person A's spouse and offered a FWB proposal and got rejected.

Person F left MFP, deactivated their IG and went dark.

Person B? Still on MFP claiming victim status and hooking up, allegedly, with Persons G and H.

I’ll be impressed when persons X, Y, and Z get involved and it’s in Spanish.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    ...or something bigger...and harder.

Hi there.

Perv :D:*
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Currently, my 3rd day of sharing a hospital room with a person that chews too loud and snores when she sleeps. I may throw a slipper at her tonight, or something bigger...and harder.

you mean like a boot?

That could work! I was thinking more like a food tray but I'll see what kind of mood I'm in later.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    ...or something bigger...and harder.

Hi there.

Perv :D:*
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Currently, my 3rd day of sharing a hospital room with a person that chews too loud and snores when she sleeps. I may throw a slipper at her tonight, or something bigger...and harder.

you mean like a boot?

That could work! I was thinking more like a food tray but I'll see what kind of mood I'm in later.

You rang?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

It seems that Person A was canoodling in an LDR with Person B who was also canoodling in a few other LDRs and even IRL with Persons C, D, E and F, respectively. Now, Persons A, D and F are all married (not to each other). Supposedly Person B was single, but it turns out that there is a spouse and multiple children. Person C went apescat when they found out that Person B was not exclusive with them and shared some scintillating video footage with a secret MFP group.

Person A left their spouse and showed up in Person B's town - serious google skills there - and made a HUGE scene.

Person D contacted Person A's spouse and offered a FWB proposal and got rejected.

Person B? Still on MFP claiming victim status and hooking up, allegedly, with Persons G and H.

Right? This is just the same old mfp song and dance
  • SwannySez
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Oh really, Person E?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Oh really, Person E?

Back off. I already licked her and claimed her for my own.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Oh really, Person E?

If i had a dollar for every time I’ve been person E on mfp, i could finally afford the boob job that upgrades me to person D(D)

I know, baby. I know.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Took me a min to figure out that LDR meant long distance relationship.
    I kept thinking, why is there so much canoodling in the labor and delivery rooms??
  • AZBeauty
    AZBeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My drama is all these menssses trying to get with me. :D

Just kidding, not a single one.

Menses? :huh:

Yes...plural for mens. Duh... :joy:

Actually...
    men·ses
    /ˈmensēz/Submit
    noun
    blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    so there i was, finally deciding to get married again, to another one of these so-called "canadians"

i was so happy
    tons of maple syrup, goofy currency, weird milk pouring devices and plaid shirts were gonna be in my future
    everything was just PERFECT

right up until I asked her to pronounce the last letter of the alphabet.
    you can imagine my surprise when she said "zee"

stay safe out there guys, lot of can-fish floating around

Not all Canadians pronounce it "zed".
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Honestly? The closest I get to drama is I don't like my job anymore, my mental health is pretty low right now, and I am sick and tired of roommates. No real drama, just complaints.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    so there i was, finally deciding to get married again, to another one of these so-called "canadians"

i was so happy
    tons of maple syrup, goofy currency, weird milk pouring devices and plaid shirts were gonna be in my future

Only the real ones

#staysafe
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

i was so happy

Only the real ones

#staysafe

#hashtagsdontworkherehank
  • caco_ethes
    Options

i was so happy

Only the real ones

#staysafe

#pipedown #internetbulliesontheinternet
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

i was so happy

Only the real ones

#staysafe

I pronounce it "zee"

Eh B C D...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

i was so happy

Only the real ones

#staysafe

I pronounce it "zee"

Eh B C D...

But what about W?