Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it :#
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My inner dialogue is full of drama
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I logged on mfp and couldn’t get on. Serious drama. But then I figured out it wasn’t actually about me. Oh wait....I mean it WAS about me.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I logged on mfp and couldn’t get on. Serious drama. But then I figured out it wasn’t actually about me. Oh wait....I mean it WAS about me.

No, no, pretty sure it was all about me!

I did the same thing, tried to access forums and couldn't, first thought..."my account is broken again"
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I did the same thing, tried to access forums and couldn't, first thought..."my account is broken again"

Thirding. Because this whole site only exists to feed my whims, right?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I keep associating with criminals on accident. That's some drama right there.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Thirding. Because this whole site only exists to feed my whims, right?

You're good...clever ruse!
    But I know the truth, you are another one of those paid actors on mfp hired to entertain me!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I keep associating with criminals on accident. That's some drama right there.

Have you been visiting loveaprisoner.com AGAIN?!! I thought you were going to try to stay away.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I think I would actually need to have a life to have drama....oh wait never mind I still got some....dammit 😣 thought there was one advantage to being boring....nope😒
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I poked holes in all my condoms

You put condoms on turkey basters?
    Weird flex, but ok.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    So a guy I dated the summer before last wants another shot with me. He's the last guy I actually had any kind of feelings for and it sucked when it ended, but it was for the best and we've remained friendly.

But....he just split with crazy chick he was with. Like a few weeks ago. Oh and they have a baby. And he had been living with her and they were engaged. When he asked me if he could have another chance I went into panic mode. He swears I'm not a rebound, that he made the worst mistake ever and should have been with me this whole time blah blah blah. So basically I've been completely distant with him the last few days since he asked me and he doesnt understand why.

I think I'm just meant to be alone.

You're meant to be happy pretty chica!💗🤗👍
  • MistyB023
    MistyB023 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Omg I typed submit before I was done posting because my cat was sticking her butt in my face AGAIN. My other cats hate me now.

Lol! Does she walk across keyboards?? It's time for me to change my password at work and I'm tired of thinking up gibberish on my own. :s
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    ...or something bigger...and harder.

Hi there.