What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    so there i was, finally deciding to get married again, to another one of these so-called "canadians"

i was so happy
    tons of maple syrup, goofy currency, weird milk pouring devices and plaid shirts were gonna be in my future
    everything was just PERFECT

right up until I asked her to pronounce the last letter of the alphabet.
    you can imagine my surprise when she said "zee"

stay safe out there guys, lot of can-fish floating around

Not all Canadians pronounce it "zed".

Only the real ones

#staysafe

#hashtagsdontworkherehank

I pronounce it "zee"

Then I guess you're not real.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    a while back i sent a helicoptering video to an instagirl and she was all like "that's cute" and "here's my amazon wishlist link if you wanna show your support honey" and tbh i've had body image issues ever since.
    not to mention her support gifts were way out of my price league and i've already maxed out enough credit cards as is.

Dude why you have to slash our personal stuff all over the interwebz? Sorry I called it cute
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Everyone that was hitting me up telling me all this stuff how they’re focusing on themselves this year 2019, all of a sudden have a gf they love!
    LOL dudes are funny
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    a while back i sent a helicoptering video to an instagirl and she was all like "that's cute" and "here's my amazon wishlist link if you wanna show your support honey" and tbh i've had body image issues ever since.
    not to mention her support gifts were way out of my price league and i've already maxed out enough credit cards as is.

Should have just gone with an iTunes card. Everyone likes those.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Ladies be constantly quoting my crush. Not sure what to do about it.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

That's not all they's doin' honey.
  • crampus1
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

You mean, they are pm’ing him?! I’m not even pm’ing him!!! Omg. I don’t even know how to handle this situation. I haven’t even spoken to my crush and here he is pm’ing others?!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

You mean, they are pm’ing him?! I’m not even pm’ing him!!! Omg. I don’t even know how to handle this situation. I haven’t even spoken to my crush and here he is pm’ing others?!

Make sure to post after anyone that quotes him so that people know he's yours.
  • crampus1
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Good idea. Wait, what if that means it’s permanent, like we will have to make it official? He might be a 90 year old grandma in HER 120 year old moms basement.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Good idea. Wait, what if that means it’s permanent, like we will have to make it official? He might be a 90 year old grandma in HER 120 year old moms basement.

That's the risk you have to take for love.
  • SwannySez
    Options

That's the risk you have to take for love.

FloweryFatherlyCockatiel-max-1mb.gif
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ugh, so HERE is some drama! Okay, first of all, ever since gaining weight because blah blah eating disorder recovery blah, my boobs have shot up like mountains and I had to get bras that cost too much, and now none of my cute clothes fit, so I’m stuck wearing shorts with stretchy waists and leggings. I also got my period back, so now I have to spend a ton of money on ORGANIC tampons and stuff. I mean, $8 for a box of tampons that I use half of in a week?
    Then, college is starting again, I have a part-time job, I’m still looking for an apartment that is affordable in such an expensive city, and we have to put down my cat soon.
    That’s my drama.
  • crampus1
    Options
    Wish my boobs were mountains. My green chair smells weird and I’m not sure why. Is it spilled milk gone sour? Pee? Who is guilty....dogs, cats, or kids? The hammer of justice needs to ham. I think this is some heavy drama.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Wish my boobs were mountains. My green chair smells weird and I’m not sure why. Is it spilled milk gone sour? Pee? Who is guilty....dogs, cats, or kids? The hammer of justice needs to ham. I think this is some heavy drama.

That was me. I should NOT have trusted that fart.
  • crampus1
    Options

That was me. I should NOT have trusted that fart.

HAM HAM. My hammer of justice will pound you.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    I keep associating with criminals on accident. That's some drama right there.

Have you been visiting loveaprisoner.com AGAIN?!! I thought you were going to try to stay away.

Prisoners need love too!!