Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Over 40 ladies before and after?

scalebeaterscalebeater Posts: 62Member, Premium Member Posts: 62Member, Premium Member
Hi ladies - I am down about 23 lbs ... from 250s to 220s but plateaued and I’m trying to stay motivated but I am not seeing much progress! Are there ladies who started 250s under 5’5” who can share before and after photos? Whats the loose skin look like? Thank you for helping me keep going!
edited January 4

Replies

• scalebeaterscalebeater Posts: 62Member, Premium Member Posts: 62Member, Premium Member
    Thank you! It is so helpful to see people my age and the results! You all look amazing!
  • beanerschnitzelbeanerschnitzel Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    This is awesome. I need to see more of these success stories-hopefully, including my own soon.
    edited January 9
  • pam46815pam46815 Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    Thanks for sharing ladies! So inspiring to see your success stories. I'm 46 and need to lose 76lbs to get to my goal weight.
    edited January 9
  • harley79harley79 Posts: 70Member Member Posts: 70Member Member
    Beckykalish I'm 48 and weigh 321 how did u do it,??
  • LulabellHuckleberryLulabellHuckleberry Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    @ChelleDee07- sorry about copying the entire post, I was trying to post what an inspiration you are and ended up reposting your post. You look amazing!
  • ChelleDee07ChelleDee07 Posts: 270Member Member Posts: 270Member Member
    @ChelleDee07- sorry about copying the entire post, I was trying to post what an inspiration you are and ended up reposting your post. You look amazing!

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to say so. I share my story for that reason... in hope that I can motivate someone else.
  • JJAustinJJAustin Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    pam46815 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing ladies! So inspiring to see your success stories. I'm 46 and need to lose 76lbs to get to my goal weight.

Hi Pam. I totally agree with you. I'm 43 and I need to lose a total of 60lbs. Seeing and reading these stories I know I can do it and so can you. 😉
  • IamsimpleguyIamsimpleguy Posts: 1,398Member Member Posts: 1,398Member Member
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg
    Before: 209 lbs. After: 166 lbs.
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can, it’s never too late to start!
    efaj2v7mp6qg.jpeg

A successful story always an inspiring, Amazing Journey, Great Work. Looking Beautiful, Inspired.
  • RunsWithBeesRunsWithBees Posts: 946Member Member Posts: 946Member Member
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg
    Started out obese, living a completely sedentary lifestyle. Over 10 months lost 43 lbs and started exercising regularly for the first time in my life. I was able to reverse the health conditions that were occurring as a direct result of obesity and found my passion which is trail running! No special diet, just ate less of whatever food I wanted, I even eat fast food quite a few times per week, I just make better choices than I used to. All the “after” pics are from this past year, I am 44 years old and have maintained my goal weight for the past 5 years. If I can do it, truly anyone can, it’s never too late to start!
    efaj2v7mp6qg.jpeg

A successful story always an inspiring, Amazing Journey, Great Work. Looking Beautiful, Inspired.

Thank you! :smile:
  • claimsboss47claimsboss47 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    hxifnxyu524b.jpeg

You look healthy and happy and your skin is 🔥🔥 🔥!! I'm approaching my goal weight and I look to folks like you for maintenance inspiration!!!
    edited January 19
  • Tigermom19Tigermom19 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    JJAustin wrote: »
    pam46815 wrote: »

Hi Pam. I totally agree with you. I'm 43 and I need to lose a total of 60lbs. Seeing and reading these stories I know I can do it and so can you. 😉

@pam46815 and @JJAustin It's good to see others in the same place I am and just as good to see others who have been successful! I am 47 and need to lose 60 pounds. We can do this!

• lalabanklalabank Posts: 319Member Member Posts: 319Member Member
    @claimsboss47

Amazing job! I had that same moment of clarity where I realized I either do something now or descend into poor health as I get older, possibly shortening my lifespan.
    You look 10 years younger and I’m sure feel it too.