Options
AKTrekster
AKTrekster Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Michael here... Looking forward to losing weight. I have been struggling with weight for some time and just had a shock. I have put it off and put it off and when I weighed myself the other day found I had jumped 10 pounds putting myself at 270lbs.

I was an automotive mechanic for years and weight was always relatively okay. It was going up a little, I am almost 60 :# . 10 years ago I went from a physically active daily work routine to Service Writer (behind a counter) where I was just sitting mainly and my weight went ballistic. I watched it go up but over the last month it jumped 10 lbs.

I am working on changing my eating habits and that's where I found MyFitnessPal. Maybe one could give me some guidance here as I care for my mother also and she is in love with the microwave. She insists on doing the cooking (microwaving lol). Are there any good microwave recipes websites out there?

I joined planet fitness to help but have some bone issues so any suggestions there would be helpful. Sounds like things are going to be a long uphill climb but if I can find healthy recipes and some exercise routines that don't grind my bones, I will beat this overweight issue. God Willing.

I meant to post this in the Introduce Myself category, sorry for the redundancy.

Replies