Appetite stimulants anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• mamitacos
    mamitacos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes I’m using Apetamin and cyproheptadine pills ( Periactin ) at the same time.
  • casseywright
    casseywright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is your digestion? Slow? If food is taking it's time moving through your system, and your system is "full" you wont have much of an appetite. If you get the food moving out more quickly, you'll be hungrier. Improve overall digestion and you should be able to eat more.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    How is your digestion? Slow? If food is taking it's time moving through your system, and your system is "full" you wont have much of an appetite. If you get the food moving out more quickly, you'll be hungrier. Improve overall digestion and you should be able to eat more.

if you get it to move quicker that could mean loss of nutrients and so on. of course you will be hungrier. but that doesnt mean you can eat more. digesting is supposed to take a certain amount of time its how the body works. just for some its too slow or too fast due to health issues. improving digestion doesnt mean more calories.
  • upgradedversion
    upgradedversion Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mamitacos wrote: »
    Yes I’m using Apetamin and cyproheptadine pills ( Periactin ) at the same time.

Both?? Omg how do manage to even stay awake. I’ve heard the stories on these both and have experienced the peritol effect but it doesn’t work for me anymore. Unfortunately.... I’m gaining weight slowly by increasing my intake and it’s working for me. U don’t need to take both. I don’t even think that’s healthy but whatever works for you Hun.