Thoughts on eating 800 calories a day?

Options
124»

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    We are closing this discussion and while we recognize the intent of the OP wasn't to promote an unsafe weight loss techniques, MyFitnessPal does take a consistent stance that VLCD are not going to be safe for the majority of people, should only be done under the advice and monitoring of a physician, and generally speaking discussion of VLCDs isn't allowed in our community.

6. Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

I WILL:
    I will allow members to share experiences without judgment. Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found on our Eating Disorder Resources page.
    I will understand that people have a complicated relationship with food.
    I WON'T:
    I won’t use any aspect of our service to promote anorexia, bulimia or any unsafe dieting practices.
    I won’t promote very low-calorie diets.
    I won’t diagnose other members.
    Please note: Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low-calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
This discussion has been closed.