Who logs in their morning coffee??

Options
I drink my coffee black. I used to log it but it’s minimal calories so I stopped. Does anyone log their morning black coffee? Does it matter if I do? I also don’t log my tea if I drink it.

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, but I don't log my tea. I do log the milk and sugar I add.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    If I drank mine black I probably wouldn't worry about the 2 calories either, but since I add protein powder and stuff, I do.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of black coffee and have never logged it.
  • SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee and log it as well. :)
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I do, but I drink anywhere from 8 to 20 ounces/day, sometimes with creamer (which I also log) and sometimes black. I also log my gummy vitamins. I figure everything adds up.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I only log what I drink it with (usually protein shakes or protein powder).
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I do
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    No coffee here, but I drink plenty of tea and have never logged it. If I put something with calories in my tea, then I log that.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I log my 2 calories LOL. doens't make any difference in the long run, but I just like to see complete meals on there and coffee is part of my meal.
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    I don't log my black coffee, my pre-workout, or my monster zero ultra. Its so minimal I can't be bothered anymore - I used to log all 3, and then one day i stopped and a few weeks in I realized it didn't affect my goals so I didn't after that
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Since I drink the coffee everyday it's no trouble to log ìt -- it's always there in my recent foods. But it doesn't matter if you don't. I started doing out because I was teaching potassium, and coffee has a decent amount, especially if you drink a lot.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I don't log it but probably should as I have milk and sugar, I do log sachets of premixed though, those little devils can be 80cals +, I used to drink 3 or 4 a day until I found that out!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Yes, anything that has calories.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I measure out and log my milk for the day and use some for coffee but I don't log the coffee.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    When I drink it I log it just because I feel silly seeing just the tiny amount of milk sitting there in my diary, but that's a weird "me" thing.

There are other minimal calorie things I don't log like sugar free gum, and it hasn't made much of a difference, if any.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I have a whole category for coffee logging. And alcohol. 😆
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    I log my 2 calories LOL. doens't make any difference in the long run, but I just like to see complete meals on there and coffee is part of my meal.

Same here!