Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

KETO SUCCESS STORIES

VonkaaVonkaa Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
Hello everyone! I’m just starting Keto & I’d love to hear any Keto success stories! Pictures would be great too with a description. Thank you everyone ❤️

Replies

• MoboluMobolu Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    Just started on the 3rd too. Add me
  • FflpnariFflpnari Posts: 447Member Member Posts: 447Member Member
    If you have instagram there are a ton of keto before and after photos
  • Starshine15Starshine15 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    ameliar73 wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I have been on Keto since mid May I think and I am down almost 40lbs and I love it, I am not strick Keto since I sometimes use carb balance tortillas since it fits in my Marcos. I don’t eat the tortillas everyday though, just to be clear. If you need ideas on what to make for meals on Keto you can YouTube KetoConnect, Keto Gina or just Keto and you can find a bunch of recipes or go to DietDoctor.com they have some great recipes.

Good luck on your journey.

23zn2c36vd36.jpeg
    veo6zcxgd9ou.jpeg

Thanks for the YouTube recipe sites!
  • maryrogers61maryrogers61 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Me too! Just started January 8th and would love to hear some success stories!
  • tinksmama12tinksmama12 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    I just started yesterday. I had to do something, I gained so much weight lately :(
  • lalabanklalabank Posts: 122Member Member Posts: 122Member Member
    Keto since August 18th 2018 down 33 pounds and feel great. Husband’s triglycerides have dropped to normal numbers and doctors are monitoring him to slowly take him off meds. We are Keto for life. We had 2 “cheat” days, weight goes up about 5lbs and takes about a week to settle back down. We’ve scheduled 5 cheat days for this year and slightly higher carbs during the summer to accommodate peaches and watermelon😜
  • amaykamayk Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    Sometimes keto, sometimes an easier way of low carb, lived like this for several years, down 132 pounds. I feel so much better on this diet, my health is getting better and better. And I don't feel I miss anything either.
  • trajik2trajik2 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Keto one year now and down 129 lbs. Feel a heck of a lot better with much less muscle/joint pains. Started this as moral support for my spouse but ended up sticking with it for 2018 and beyond :) Settling in with the range of 170-175 so about 6 lbs away and very proud of how far I have come down this path.
  • Heathe_rHeathe_r Posts: 15Member, Premium Member Posts: 15Member, Premium Member
    I started keto two weeks ago. Down 12 lbs :)
  • leiflungleiflung Posts: 48Member Member Posts: 48Member Member
    Man! So many smoking hotties in this thread! You guys are KILLING IT!