• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Before and during Keto. 75lb loss. 💕xm6m6sqy35c1.jpeg

Amazing, Transformation!! Inspired!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    ameliar73 wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I have been on Keto since mid May I think and I am down almost 40lbs and I love it, I am not strick Keto since I sometimes use carb balance tortillas since it fits in my Marcos. I don’t eat the tortillas everyday though, just to be clear. If you need ideas on what to make for meals on Keto you can YouTube KetoConnect, Keto Gina or just Keto and you can find a bunch of recipes or go to DietDoctor.com they have some great recipes.

Good luck on your journey.

23zn2c36vd36.jpeg
    veo6zcxgd9ou.jpeg

Amazing!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    yaryrosa wrote: »
    yih6d94pf0ds.png

Been on Keto for almost two years. Lost 52 pounds. I'm 4'11". I'll continue this lifestyle for the rest of my life, as I'd never felt this great before.

Awesome, Congrats!!!
    I started keto on February 21st, 2018 at around 270 pounds and today I am 195 pounds. My health has greatly improved and these are my results with keto and weightlifting. pi0qbjsdoerw.jpeg
    te8y1jge9hst.jpeg
    p356www0m6lz.jpeg

Thank You for sharing, Inspiring. Congrats!! Great Efforts.
  • atomicangel
    atomicangel Posts: 1 Member
    I have just started vegetarian Keto last week. (Been vege for years). Haven’t weighed myself yet as I tend to become a bit obsessed once I start so will weigh in every 2 weeks. I feel a bit better and slightly more energy. Has anyone experienced Keto flu yet?
  • beautifulmom80
    beautifulmom80 Posts: 6 Member
    I have been on keto for 1 week now and I am down 14 pounds I still have a long ways to go but I am starting to feel better about myself every day.
  • dsmaeberri91
    dsmaeberri91 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve been on keto for 10 months and have lost 43 pounds! It’s amazing and I love how I feel! Eating keto will be my way of life now!!!
  • claimsboss47
    claimsboss47 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2019
    I've been doing keto for about 10 months and I've lost about 45 lbs (my lowest was 51 lbs down but I just got back from a "keto out the window for a week" visit with my daughter in Chicago, so I'm working on those Thai noodle regrets now. 😊 ) I keep my carbs under 20g per day and when I hit a lull, I kick start myself with a week or so of intermittent fasting, which is easy-peasy on keto because I'm never hungry anyway. Diabetes (T2) is rampant in my family and keto helps me manage my sugar. That growly, fainty early morning hunger? Gone. Dawn phenomenon? Gone (which I attribute to a combo of keto and laying off all alcohol after 7pm.) When I go to visit my Mom, she always tests my blood sugar for me. 96-100, regardless of when I last ate. My energy is good, my focus at work is better by leaps and bounds, and my skin is clear and (fairly) glowy (for a nearly-50 lady.)
    Most importantly, I know I can easily follow this way of eating for life. It's quite likely the best thing I've ever done for myself.
  • claimsboss47
    trajik2 wrote: »
    Keto one year now and down 129 lbs. Feel a heck of a lot better with much less muscle/joint pains. Started this as moral support for my spouse but ended up sticking with it for 2018 and beyond :) Settling in with the range of 170-175 so about 6 lbs away and very proud of how far I have come down this path.

Wow!! Proud and happy for you! 🏆
  • claimsboss47
    edited January 2019
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    I'm still on my journey, but I've been keto now for 29 weeks. I'm down 40lbs and feeling great.
    I still have 60lbs to go but I know I'll get there. Keto has been the only diet I've ever been able to stick with and I don't feel deprived b/c I make keto friendly items to help if I am having a craving for something (right now it's cake so I've been making a delicious keto chocolate mug cake recipe).
    My weight loss has been a bit of a rollarcoaster and stalled at times, but I stuck with it and it has paid off.
    I went from an 18 to a loose size 14 now. I carry a lot of weight in my stomach which is why I think I'm not down further b/c my body lost in my legs first lol.
    I'm not super strict... such as.. I still drink diet soda every day and I use artificial sweeteners and use things with "bad" ingredients if it fits my macros.... and that's what works for me.

Wooo hooo! I've gone from an 18 to a loose 14/comfy 12 and I'm doing a "Squeaky Clean" challenge right now but normally I'm a "Dirty Keto Macros Girl" myself. I feel great and my blood sugar is always good. Whatever keeps the diabetes away, I'm on board!!
  • claimsboss47
    edited January 2019
    I have just started vegetarian Keto last week. (Been vege for years). Haven’t weighed myself yet as I tend to become a bit obsessed once I start so will weigh in every 2 weeks. I feel a bit better and slightly more energy. Has anyone experienced Keto flu yet?

I got keto flu when I first started and I'm going to tell you ... stay hydrated and Eat The Salt. Drink broth WITH SODIUM if your health will allow it. It will pass and once you're fat adapted, you will likely not get it again. I went off keto for eight days at the beginning of the year. (I was in Chicago visiting my daughter, what was I gonna do ... NOT eat pizza and Thai food? Hah!) but I started back on my strict keto last week, and not even a blip of keto flu on my radar. I took away the carbs and instead of freaking out, my body just said, "Meh. No carbs. Guess we'll burn the fat instead. We know how to do that."
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    50 lbs lost and still another 20 (ish) to go.
  • influencingangel
    influencingangel Posts: 24 Member
    Before and during Keto. 75lb loss. 💕xm6m6sqy35c1.jpeg

Wow that's inspiring..Andrew congrats to you..I'm new been on it 2 weeks
  • influencingangel
    influencingangel Posts: 24 Member
    I started keto on February 21st, 2018 at around 270 pounds and today I am 195 pounds. My health has greatly improved and these are my results with keto and weightlifting. pi0qbjsdoerw.jpeg
    te8y1jge9hst.jpeg
    p356www0m6lz.jpeg

Wow good going ..that's inspiration for me I'm new 2 weeks
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Any updates from those new to Keto? I've seem to hit a stall at week 4. I'm going to try a fast to break it.
  • wandering44
    wandering44 Posts: 27 Member
    Husband started fasting after 4 weeks and is losing more weight.
  • positivelythiner
    positivelythiner Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2019
    Starting today. Looking forward to telling you all about my journey. I'll be back in a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!