Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

225lbs lost!!

2»

Replies

• xKrystalxxKrystalx Posts: 65Member Member Posts: 65Member Member
  • KnitterNotAQuitterKnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67Member, Premium Member Posts: 67Member, Premium Member
    Wow, that's incredible! Congrats! Tell us more about how you were able to lose so much weight so quickly.
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Posts: 2,637Member Member Posts: 2,637Member Member
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,442Member Member Posts: 3,442Member Member
    That's awesome !
  • jdubois5351jdubois5351 Posts: 461Member Member Posts: 461Member Member
    Wow, you've lost more than a whole me (220 at my highest, I think). Incredible achievement, you seriously rock!
  • GW4321GW4321 Posts: 401Member Member Posts: 401Member Member
    Wow. Great work!
  • CindyJNC1963CindyJNC1963 Posts: 537Member, Premium Member Posts: 537Member, Premium Member
    That's amazing. Congratulations!!
  • HarryJamesPotter7HarryJamesPotter7 Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Thanks y’all! I put myself on a strict paleo diet to lose the weight. After I had lost 135 completely through that and working out, I had a gastric sleeve done to maintain my lose and ended up losing an additional 90ish lbs!

Yes. I had tons of loose skin. I had everything removed except my hips/butt area so far. That is hopefully coming soon!

If you don’t mind me asking, what were the skin removal surgeries like??? I don’t have a ton of loose skin but sometimes I think about possibly getting some removed & am very curious about how it’s done & the whole process of it. Was it super painful? How long was your recovery period? Thank you so much in advance!!
  • JulMar50JulMar50 Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    Congrautlations! Did you lose it by counting calories?
  • flppflpp Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Well done. You look gorgeous! Lovely transformation.
  • 6raham6raham Posts: 143Member Member Posts: 143Member Member
    Great job, congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • bigmanateebigmanatee Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    absolutely incredible!!
  • dimrubdimrub Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Incredible journey, kudos for getting there - and staying there!
  • abcmommyx3abcmommyx3 Posts: 123Member Member Posts: 123Member Member
    Amazing job!
  • liveforthisliveforthis Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    So cool! Great job! I like your shirt from your before pic, btw. 🎵
  • The_WallflowerThe_Wallflower Posts: 85Member Member Posts: 85Member Member
    Thanks y’all! I put myself on a strict paleo diet to lose the weight. After I had lost 135 completely through that and working out, I had a gastric sleeve done to maintain my lose and ended up losing an additional 90ish lbs!

Yes. I had tons of loose skin. I had everything removed except my hips/butt area so far. That is hopefully coming soon!

If you don’t mind me asking, what were the skin removal surgeries like??? I don’t have a ton of loose skin but sometimes I think about possibly getting some removed & am very curious about how it’s done & the whole process of it. Was it super painful? How long was your recovery period? Thank you so much in advance!!

Because I wanted it so bad, it wasn’t terrible. I had some pretty bad complications but I still think it was the best decision for me. PM me if you want like details and such. I’m always happy to talk about it all!

• beatthereaper2016beatthereaper2016 Posts: 53Member, Premium Member Posts: 53Member, Premium Member
    Absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing.
  • AudreyJDukeAudreyJDuke Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member