225lbs lost!!

2»

Replies

• KnitterNotAQuitter
    KnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67 Member
    Wow, that's incredible! Congrats! Tell us more about how you were able to lose so much weight so quickly.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    UnfitColorlessKingfisher-size_restricted.gif
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    That's awesome !
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Wow, you've lost more than a whole me (220 at my highest, I think). Incredible achievement, you seriously rock!
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Wow. Great work!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    That's amazing. Congratulations!!
  • HarryJamesPotter7
    HarryJamesPotter7 Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks y’all! I put myself on a strict paleo diet to lose the weight. After I had lost 135 completely through that and working out, I had a gastric sleeve done to maintain my lose and ended up losing an additional 90ish lbs!

Yes. I had tons of loose skin. I had everything removed except my hips/butt area so far. That is hopefully coming soon!

If you don’t mind me asking, what were the skin removal surgeries like??? I don’t have a ton of loose skin but sometimes I think about possibly getting some removed & am very curious about how it’s done & the whole process of it. Was it super painful? How long was your recovery period? Thank you so much in advance!!
  • JulMar50
    JulMar50 Posts: 4 Member
    Congrautlations! Did you lose it by counting calories?
  • flpp
    flpp Posts: 7 Member
    Well done. You look gorgeous! Lovely transformation.
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Great job, congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    absolutely incredible!!
  • dimrub
    dimrub Posts: 11 Member
    Incredible journey, kudos for getting there - and staying there!
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Amazing job!
  • liveforthis
    liveforthis Posts: 8 Member
    So cool! Great job! I like your shirt from your before pic, btw. 🎵
  • The_Wallflower
    The_Wallflower Posts: 111 Member
    Thanks y’all! I put myself on a strict paleo diet to lose the weight. After I had lost 135 completely through that and working out, I had a gastric sleeve done to maintain my lose and ended up losing an additional 90ish lbs!

Yes. I had tons of loose skin. I had everything removed except my hips/butt area so far. That is hopefully coming soon!

If you don’t mind me asking, what were the skin removal surgeries like??? I don’t have a ton of loose skin but sometimes I think about possibly getting some removed & am very curious about how it’s done & the whole process of it. Was it super painful? How long was your recovery period? Thank you so much in advance!!

Because I wanted it so bad, it wasn’t terrible. I had some pretty bad complications but I still think it was the best decision for me. PM me if you want like details and such. I’m always happy to talk about it all!

• beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    Absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!