JM Ripped in 30

Replies

• PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Hey I’m using a 2kg which I think is around 5lbs might be wrong hmm I’m not very strong at the moment lol so sticking to them hoping to get up to a 3kg maybe in week 4 I can’t even do girly pushups all the time yet 😂
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Haha! Push-ups are the worst!
  • PeachPetite
    It’s currently half 10 at night in the UK and at 9pm I watched Britain’s fattest shut ins it finished at 10pm and I decided to do the dvd 😂 I was gonna have a naughty day today and rest but there was a clip of next weeks of a girl who put on 7 stone in like 18 months and I was like ahhhh she was only around my age aswell 😂🙈 so it motivated me to get off my *kitten* wasn’t too bad actually tonight think my bodies too tired to think !!
  • SERmom3
    Good for you! Not easy getting off the couch at that time of night!

Now that I know you're in the U.K., I'll be reading your posts in my head with a British accent! 🤣
    I'm in the US on the east coast...some of your comments show posted at 2:30AM...I was beginning to think you never slept...now it all makes sense! 🇬🇧
  • PeachPetite
    Hahah !! It’s not a very posh English accent pretty much a farmer accent 😂😂
  • SERmom3
    edited January 2019
    Day 5 done! I almost forgot to check in, but I got it done at 4:00. Glad I did...I'm having pizza for dinner!

I was able to hold my plank the whole time in the first circuit! Getting stronger!! 💪
  • SERmom3
    Day 6 done! It's amazing how much stronger and more stamina you can achieve in just a week!

I'm not sure if I'll get the workout in tomorrow. We're forecasted to get about a foot of snow, so my workout will be shoveling! I might still sneak it in...we'll see how I'm feeling.
    Have a great day!
  • PeachPetite
    Yeyyy I’ve just done day 4 a little bit ago !! Wasn’t too bad actually !
  • SERmom3
    Nice work!
  • PeachPetite
    Do you get loads of snow we’ve only ever had one day where the place I work has literally been shut off because of snow and it so happened to be on my birthday so got a snow day woooo
  • SERmom3
    Oh, yeah we get snow all winter. Usually starts in Dec and we get it through March. It's pretty at first, but by Feb it loses it's charm!

I was lucky today and my husband did the shoveling!

Just finished day 7! I'm planning on trying circuit 2 tomorrow. Hope it's not too hard!
  • PeachPetite
    Hahha awww I did day 5 yesterday having a rest today and maybe tomorrow depending on how busy work is gonna be
  • SERmom3
    Just finished day 8 and the first day on level 2. I found it to be a lot more challenging. The first cardio set is all in the plank position...I struggled! I can't wait to see some improvement by the end of the week! 🙏💪
  • PeachPetite
    Awesome I got a couple days left eeee xx
  • SERmom3
    Rest day for me! I have a cold and the thought of planking makes my sinuses want to explode! 🤧
  • PeachPetite
    I’ve been resting too another big I’m not doing too well hahah
  • SERmom3
    Slippery slope...I skipped today too. I had to shovel and was out there for a good hour. Between that and my cold, I'm not going to get it done today. I WILL get it in tomorrow!
  • PeachPetite
    Aww hope your feeling better reallybwidh we had snow like you !!! We’ve only ever been cut off from the closet town once in my life !!! I did it tonight with hubby and it was fun !! Feeling a lot better for one day left the onto the next level
  • PeachPetite
    Decided to do level 2 tonight I’m so uncoordinated it wasn’t tough just tricky to do I’m so off balance hahah
  • SERmom3
    Day 9 done!
    I don't know what it's called, but that move when you're on your hands in a sitting position and then swing your hips up...I wasn't sure I had the coordination for that one!