Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Weird girl trying to be less weird online to make friends

foulmouthednewenglanderfoulmouthednewenglander Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
Hey everyone,
I’m Brandi. I’m a mid 30 mom of two (3 if you count my husband some days) and military wife living in SE CT. I’m looking to lose some extra weight and find a great little group of people to cheer each other on.
The benefits of being my friend?
- I think you’re beautiful and will tell you that even if you feel like a dump truck
- I will come prefilled with dirty jokes and innuendo.
- I give great advice that I never ever follow myself because that would be too easy
- I may be a long lost princess or the relative of a murderer from a long forgotten cold case, I’m still waiting for 23andme to let me know. Either way, that would be super interesting and you could sell juicy tidbits of info to unsavory media outlets about my eating habits and how I lie on my fitness pal about them.

Seriously though I’m kinda weird, kinda fat, kinda exhausted, but have it on good authority that I’m not a dumpster fire of a friend soooo hi I guess?
«1

Replies

  • grimtimmergrimtimmer Posts: 32Member, Premium Member Posts: 32Member, Premium Member
    I’m retired military and wish you the best! Feel free to add!
  • watts6151watts6151 Posts: 422Member Member Posts: 422Member Member
    Ex military as well
    Looking forward to the dirty
    Military jokes And innuendo
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 29,325Member Member Posts: 29,325Member Member
    Haha weird is awesome you sound fun I'd say
  • kelsium33kelsium33 Posts: 132Member Member Posts: 132Member Member
    You sound amazing! I'm weird too. Weird women unite! Add me if you like 🤓🤓
  • lkpduckylkpducky Posts: 8,708Member Member Posts: 8,708Member Member
    If you're a military wife full of dirty jokes and innuendo, I take it you know what TFNG stands for? (sorry, I just read that expression in a book written by an astronaut and HAD to mention it)
    Seriously - you sound all right to me!
  • BDonjonBDonjon Posts: 549Member Member Posts: 549Member Member
    It doesn't take long looking at the statistics to see that 'normal' is overweight. So really, 'weird' is the goal of pretty much everyone you're bound to meet here. Everyone, even TFNG.

    Add me as a friend:
    Friendship with me includes daily text-based (newsfeed) interaction with:
    - Ancestry.com proclaimed 5th cousin of Marilyn Monroe (I'm actually serious);
    - A direct descendant of Charlemagne, King of the Franks (#innuendo, but it's said everyone of European descent is a descendant of Charlemagne)
    - Friend-proclaimed to be both "the simplest person I know" and "an enigma" (the same friend, I kid you not).
    - Self-starter who aims to inspire others with quotes of unknown origin, obscure references and some philosophy for good measure.

    Stay weird.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 29,325Member Member Posts: 29,325Member Member
    BDonjon wrote: »
    It doesn't take long looking at the statistics to see that 'normal' is overweight. So really, 'weird' is the goal of pretty much everyone you're bound to meet here. Everyone, even TFNG.

    Add me as a friend:
    Friendship with me includes daily text-based (newsfeed) interaction with:
    - Ancestry.com proclaimed 5th cousin of Marilyn Monroe (I'm actually serious);
    - A direct descendant of Charlemagne, King of the Franks (#innuendo, but it's said everyone of European descent is a descendant of Charlemagne)
    - Friend-proclaimed to be both "the simplest person I know" and "an enigma" (the same friend, I kid you not).
    - Self-starter who aims to inspire others with quotes of unknown origin, obscure references and some philosophy for good measure.

    Stay weird.

    Simple as in living simply?

    I have many quotes on my profile usually silly stuff friends and I have come up with. Life's way too short to be serious
  • FitnessWeb34FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    you had me at weird :) will add you 🤗🤗
  • cowsanddogsarecutecowsanddogsarecute Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    You seem awesome. I love weird people. I myself am weird. Have added you.
  • BDonjonBDonjon Posts: 549Member Member Posts: 549Member Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Simple as in living simply?

    I have many quotes on my profile usually silly stuff friends and I have come up with. Life's way too short to be serious

    “Life’s too short to be serious.” I’ve used that exact sentence before, did you get that from me?

    Anyway, yes, ‘simplest’ referred to my very predictable lifestyle at the time.

    I’ll add you because there’s not enough silliness on my newsfeed.
  • TurquoiseViolet215TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    Sending request, I am as socially awkward online as I am in real life.
  • cheyennevinkcheyennevink Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    Hello, i am sending you a request as I find myself being awkward and a bit weird as well hahaha. We are all in this together!
  • foulmouthednewenglanderfoulmouthednewenglander Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Girl, same. I just try to be nice, earnest, and honest. Sometimes it comes off as charming? Sometimes I lie to myself and say it does 😂
  • Pool_BoyPool_Boy Posts: 222Member Member Posts: 222Member Member
    I like weird 😊 feel free to add me.
  • Aerielle25Aerielle25 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Girl, you had me at weird & mom life. :D just starting this journey & would love some friends, hah.
  • Kitty2017xxxKitty2017xxx Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Stay weird, it makes life more interesting :) Added you!!!
  • Sno7faceSno7face Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi, I’m kinda in love with you. 😂 32 year old married stay at home mom of 3 here. Weird, fat, and I have a tattoo (one of several) that says Strange & Unusual so if that doesn’t make you love me back then I’ll die. 💔
  • foulmouthednewenglanderfoulmouthednewenglander Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Sno7face wrote: »
    Hi, I’m kinda in love with you. 😂 32 year old married stay at home mom of 3 here. Weird, fat, and I have a tattoo (one of several) that says Strange & Unusual so if that doesn’t make you love me back then I’ll die. 💔

    I don’t say it straight out in ink, but I DO have a baby Chtulhu tattoo which I would assume is close enough? Lol

  • JohnnytotheBJohnnytotheB Posts: 286Member Member Posts: 286Member Member
    You can do this. Love awesome jokes! I've found so far that logging and keeping active on this site and reading others stories helps. I will send you a friend request.
  • CahgetsfitCahgetsfit Posts: 1,344Member Member Posts: 1,344Member Member
    I am foul-mouthed.
Sign In or Register to comment.