Intermittent Fasting

Options
mithion
mithion Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been doing kind of a custom intermittent fast. Every 4 days I only eat up to 7pm and don't eat again until 11am the next day. Thats a 16 hour fast but only every 4 days. I've been doing this for close to a month now and it is actually very easy. Those hunger pangs go away very quickly and, especially if I am at work and busy, you hardly notice that you are hungry and the time flies by. I have lost 10 pounds with a combination of MFP calorie watching, a 90 day bodyweight fitness program, about 13K steps average a day at work, intermittent fasting and probiotics. I feel great.

Does anyone else intermittent fast, if so what is your program?

Replies

• wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I eat within my calories and fast from around 8pm to noon
  • mithion
    mithion Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    mithion wrote: »
    mithion wrote: »
    Read my original post, I never said IF alone makes you lose weight. I said I do a variety of things to maintain my weight loss, IF being one of them. It is one of several things that help you lose weight.

Only, it doesn't. You can gain, lose, or maintain doing IF depending on your calorie intake.

Hence my post saying it HELPS lose weight as part of several things- from my original post-

“I have lost 10 pounds with a combination of MFP calorie watching, a 90 day bodyweight fitness program, about 13K steps average a day at work, intermittent fasting and probiotics. I feel great.”

But your follows posts went on to say that it does. That's on you.

HELPS you lose weight is in every one of my posts. Why are we arguing about this? IF HELPS you lose weight, it’s very simple.

My original post was asking what everyone else does for their personal method of IF but I guess everyone is has to prove a point 😁

This discussion has been closed.