Eating 1350 calories a day and exercise but not losing weight!! Need some advise please :-)

Options

Replies

• longblondie2004
    longblondie2004 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just put in my stats on fitness pal. LOL. According to MFP, I need to eat 1500 calories and the macros are totally different from what I was doing 50% carb, 30% Fat, 20% protein. The fat is fine but I was doing more protein and less carbs. I actually was doing 25% fat, 35% carb, and 40% protein
  • longblondie2004
    Options
    Ok...how would I open my dairy?
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Ok...how would I open my dairy?

Go to Settings > Diary Settings > then scroll down to Diary Sharing and opt for Public.
  • longblondie2004
    Options
    Thank you...Ok. Let me know if you can see it :-)
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I just put in my stats on fitness pal. LOL. According to MFP, I need to eat 1500 calories and the macros are totally different from what I was doing 50% carb, 30% Fat, 20% protein. The fat is fine but I was doing more protein and less carbs. I actually was doing 25% fat, 35% carb, and 40% protein

You can modify the macro splits to what you want to do. The 50/30/20 is the default.
  • longblondie2004
    Options
    Yes, I'm weighing it. I weight every receipt and then split according to servings. Now, we know that it's not 100% accurate but I'm doing the very best I can. A medium banana is not exactly the same for all banana's but I do the best I can. Probably as good as most, but I'm not trying to body build. I just follow it as accurate as possible and I don't do BLTs. (bite, licks, and tastes) It really shouldn't be this complicated to lose a few frigin pounds.
  • longblondie2004
    Options
    I'm actually follow "Trainer Lindsey" who is wonderful at teaching how to weigh food. She is a body builder and just got down to 10% fat. I'm using her receipts too and they are wonderful. Along with the ideal lean protein powder now...I was using six star protein.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Losing so little is going to be slow though, no matter how perfect or close to perfect you manage to get. There's just so little fat left. If you're noticing measurement changes on your body then you are clearly losing something even if the scale isn't reflecting it. It's not complicated, it's slow. Just how it works unfortunately.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Losing so little is going to be slow though, no matter how perfect or close to perfect you manage to get. There's just so little fat left. If you're noticing measurement changes on your body then you are clearly losing something even if the scale isn't reflecting it. It's not complicated, it's slow. Just how it works unfortunately.

^ yep.

I know you're weighing but am unclear on how you're doing it and your diary doesn't reflect it. Linking this here since it's a great demo:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1
  • longblondie2004
    Options
    I put my food on a food scale or I use the tools for tablespoon and not a regular spoon. I using measuring cups, etc. I have over 20% body fat...I have plenty of fat to lose. LOL