Ladies who eat

Options
13»

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Every year or so a post like this pops up. I'm happy to be part of the party. Pass me the pizza please. 🍕
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    We're eating in here?!? Sweet, I'm in.

My maintenance calories ~2400. Anything under that to cut, usually 1800-2000.
  • emmabaiird
    emmabaiird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was doing a cut for a little while and eating about 1800 calories per day. Now I am doing a lean building phase and have bumped my calories to 2100 per day! I love eating, I feel ya girl!
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Yes, we’re all eating ... what can I get you? :D;)
  • RebelRebel00
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I ate @ 1500 to lose and now @ 1800 to maintain. And I eat plenty of stuff that others would classify as bad. I'm trying to inch up my activity level to get my TDEE as close to 2000 as I can, ie more pizza and beer :lol:

You will no doubt often see me responding to forum posts talking about 1200 calorie diets, trying to balance out the myth that 1200 cals is a typical target and is easy or fine if you "eat right". There are not enough veggies and zero-cal noodles in the world to make 1200 cals okay for me.

I loves you
  • RebelRebel00
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the person who unfriended me because I ate too much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah... I get dumped a lot too by the under 1200 a day crew... it would be bad for my self esteem if I had any lol 😂
  • TheMiniKeto
    TheMiniKeto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1500 and 1600 cals to lose and 1800 to maintain. Anything below 1300 isnt enough for me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

There’s this amazing cookie molcajete bowl at my local Mexican restaurant. Is AH-mazing! That and a giant margarita, please.
  • RebelRebel00
    Options
    I can't help it, I am just ALWAYS hungry! However, I found this coffee that REALLY helps. Coffee help naturally suppress appetite, but this one works EXTREMELY well, and gives me all day energy. I have free samples if you would like to try it. No strings attached - whats-so-ever! Just let me know! ANYONE can get a free sample, just let me know! Message me fore more info (so you know it's not a scam haha) or, you can enter your info here: http://ltl.is/xDYdv and I can send you a sample out!

No strings attached. No pushy-selling. I am literally just handing out samples!!!!

Just tell us then ?
  • RebelRebel00
    Options

There’s this amazing cookie molcajete bowl at my local Mexican restaurant. Is AH-mazing! That and a giant margarita, please.

I can’t do the cookie bowl thing but nobody makes a better margarita than me... and you can take that to church 😜
  • OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! Because of my weight, my calorie goal is over 2200 a day. For 1lb a week loss, so I'm happy to be about 500 under. Trying to not go under more as even at my weight, super fast loss isn't that healthy!

I can't imagine ever eating much under 1500 a day long term, I'll have to just exercise more to compensate. I hate running but if I need to run an hour a day to eat cake, that's what it'll come down to.