Starting for the 88th time.

Buck6032
Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
Going to try this with friends and accountability. Sooooo Who wants to be friends?

Replies

• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    @ettenaej Thank you!! Lo and behold, I found old post I saved in the past lol
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Good morning! What is everyone here doing today to be successful to meet your goals?
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    would love to join you guys. although my first time here, I have been loosing and gaining forever....pretty much always bad relationship with food....:(....need about 20 pounds down...lets do this together!!
  • Polydactylkat
    Polydactylkat Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me! I too lost almost 40 lbs a few years ago and have gained just about all of it back in the past 2 years, during which I started and stopped on here several times. This time I want to get serious. I felt so good when I was active and lost the weight, but why is it so hard to get there again? 😋
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Hey!! I've been away most of the weekend, so glad to see some new faces here!! Sounds like we all have the same challenges. I started my weekend with a rootcanal on Friday, then watching my granddaughter on Saturday, so I was all off track. Just weighed myself......I think I gained a pound...…..ugghhh…..wrong direction!! I need focus. I need you guys!!
  • theUndauntedMom
    theUndauntedMom Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! I feel like I'm starting over the 88th time or maybe the 100th time! Whatever it is, I am glad we are all here and I am excited to have new friends! Let's support each other and make this happen!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    @kcdlg Hello! Glad you're here also. I really want this to be my last time. Healthy from here on out....I want to be there to help my other fighters get over the hurdles and trust you all will do the same. I'm looking forward to getting to know ya'all as we battle this together.
  • theUndauntedMom
    theUndauntedMom Posts: 18 Member
    I know we are supposed to have other goals not tied to the scale but I can honestly say that my goal is 30 lbs. I am on Real Appeal right now from my insurance which is great but it's 1/2 lb a week. Sigh. I am not giving into a quick diet though. I have done lots of quick diets, the weight comes off and then comes back on.