Starting for the 88th time.

Options

Replies

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I do a pretty good job with water--but spend a lot of time in bathroom! Yes, I have developed old lady bladder!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I worked on my budget all day today and forgot to drink my water. Oops. I will try again tomorrow : ) Must develop this habit again!

@ginnytez I think I might have the same bladder!
    @AbandondedKSCharger I will post away!! I am trying to be more active. And I need to post, might help with my water intake!
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Well @KCJen -at least you remembered you forgot! Some days that is real progress for me!
  • sunnysky09
    sunnysky09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! New here. Loving all the encouragement and support!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    I worked on my budget all day today and forgot to drink my water. Oops. I will try again tomorrow : ) Must develop this habit again!

@ginnytez I think I might have the same bladder!
    @AbandondedKSCharger I will post away!! I am trying to be more active. And I need to post, might help with my water intake!

Me too KCJen! But reading your post prompted me to fill up my glass, drink it and refill. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @sunnysky09 Welcome!! Please hang around a while and get to know us ;) Hope you're doing well!
  • teresaa1860
    teresaa1860 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anybody looking for accountability/motivation friends feel free to add me! I'm back after a short break looking to lose my last 15 pounds
  • mmereth
    mmereth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I always leave Sunday as my “cheat” day. I let myself have almost whatever I want in the way of treats. Makes it easier to ignore that salty/crunchy craving on Wednesday when I know Sunday is coming.
    Logging is definitely the key for me, too. I log as I go so I can adjust if I need to. Amazing how many calories are in some things and others I thought would be loaded with calories aren’t so bad.
    Happy Saturday!!
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Beautiful day here. Taking brief break from cleaning out window wells and weeding. Better hurry--they just issued severe thunderstorm watch--break time over!
  • KCJen
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry that I was MIA, I got a summer cold - which I haven't had in years! Finally on mend. :)

Sunday is my official weigh-in day and start of the new week. I hope everyone has a great upcoming week, and we meet our weekly goals!

May we get our water drank this week!! :)
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better @KCJen - colds are just miserable. For as bad as you feel, it seems like it should be something more than "common."

@ksinzhill- getting it done now is a good plan! Will make the next 40 better!
  • KCJen
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

Today is already showing it is going to be a crazy day. However, I have this week's goals to reach of losing 2 pounds and getting my daily water drank (and treadmill, but that is not happening today). I will keep on keeping on!

• ginnytez
    Options
    Glad you are here @mizak-the support on this site does seem to be helpful. And we might as well be positive--being negative doesn't get us anywhere!

You can get that treadmill @kcjen-it is really your friend!
  • SammyD242
    SammyD242 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat. Just started again on saturday at my biggest weight ever. As im getting older it’s harder snd harder to stay committed.

Friend me if you want some daily support.
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I am 64 and find that when I stay disciplined and log accurately, the weight does come off. You can do this!
  • Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Good to catch up on comments on this thread, @AbandondedKSCharger SO very thankful to God that you and your family are ok, the storms this spring have been so bad, and so much flooding. Weekends are hardest for me too, but if we stay on track with exercise M-F taking the weekend off is ok. I’d like to try Yoga again, did it several years ago and really made me feel great. Just started doing small amount of weights twice a week, that feels good too. Welcome to newbies, add me as friend if you would like. I try to check the ‘my favorite’ two community sites weekly, but having the daily comments from some great friends is awesome. I reached my ‘first’ goal to be under 200 pounds. It feels awesome and I never want my weight to start with a 2 again; but know I have to work on this the rest of my life. It’s a life change more than a ‘diet’, just watching portions and eating the right foods, and getting some activity fit in.