Starting for the 88th time.

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm still here... barely but here none the less. Good to see you all. Hope everyone has a successful day. I'm trying my hardest to keep at this, even if it's only at 50% effort. Gotta show up, things will get better.
  • AngryBecky
    AngryBecky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    more like the 928347392847932874th time for me!
    Please add me as a friend!!!
  • jasspennington
    jasspennington Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My 88th time also! Please feel free to add me! Needing supporting friends that understand the struggle!!
  • NowGettingFit
    NowGettingFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yep decided to get serious again. We've got this. Need friends add me
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    HarveysBud wrote: »
    KCJen wrote: »
    Hello! I am starting....again. I wanted to drop by and say hello.

Go Chiefs Go!

Go Chiefs!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    I'm still here... barely but here none the less. Good to see you all. Hope everyone has a successful day. I'm trying my hardest to keep at this, even if it's only at 50% effort. Gotta show up, things will get better.

I struggle with too many irons in the fire, and half my battle it seems is to be able to show up! But I will keep on keeping on until it sticks!
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    FH and I are getting A LOT more serious about our health. 2020 is our year! (Especially since we're getting married in October of this year! We want to have a good long life together! He's been having some stomach issues, and went to see the doctor yesterday and it's GERD. I am starting to do my best to cook GERD friendly meals, or at least making it so it doesn't mess up his tummy. (We have a food subscription box and they use a lot of garlic, onions and tomatoes...so I have to either do less of those or plate his with less of those unfriendly foods.)
    Here's to 2020!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! It's been a long time for me, but here I am;) trying to convince myself that I HAVE to take this serious and get active.
    So, I'm saying hello to old friends hoping this can boost me to making some changes.
    Go Chiefs!