Ode to peanut butter

Options
2»

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    lbride wrote: »
    I gave up and just bought "Jif to go" single serving packets. It's just too easy to ignore the scale with a jar of peanut butter in front of me!

That is a good idea. I do that with Guac and Hummus but for some reason didn't think of pb.

• garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    PB & banana sandwich... MMmmmmmmm.....
  • reversemigration
    reversemigration Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm a big peanut butter fan and a PB&J is generally divine. If I need to squeeze a few more calories out, I've found that PB2 has great flavor and makes a decent sandwich.
  • Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm a big peanut butter fan and a PB&J is generally divine. If I need to squeeze a few more calories out, I've found that PB2 has great flavor and makes a decent sandwich.

I do this too, typically when something calls for a lot of peanut butter like in baking or peanut sauce for meats and veggies. I found it tastes really good when its rehydrated with some almond milk and cinnamon too.
  • reversemigration
    reversemigration Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I do this too, typically when something calls for a lot of peanut butter like in baking or peanut sauce for meats and veggies. I found it tastes really good when its rehydrated with some almond milk and cinnamon too.

Oh, that's a great tip for using in a peanut sauce - I'm definitely going to try that! I may actually be able to make some spicy peanut noodles that won't use up a day's allotment of calories....
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    PB & banana sandwich... MMmmmmmmm.....

By far my favorite first meal of the day! Fantastic with coffee.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    For a change of pace, try a peanut butter and apple slices sandwich. It's my absolute favourite!
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ode to Peanut Butter
    —————————
    That is a serving?
    Licking spoon clean doesn’t count.
    Most delicious lie.