GMO Labeling?

Options
123457»

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :huh: blaming being overweight on something other than calorie surplus or a medical condition? This ought to be good.

I'm sorry, did I do that? No I did not. But GMO's are a factor in our weight gain.
    You sound a bit like a hater... bye, bye. Best Wishes to you.

Oh yeah, I must be a hater or a bully or whatever because I choose personal responsibility over placing blame onto the food industry. :ohwell:
    There is a documentary out there, I don't remember the name but it was admitted that HFCS and other GMO's were intentionally put into foods because they knew that people would become addictive to it and buy more. If I ever find it I will post it or maybe somone can help me out. The FDA needs to take some the responsibility also. We have lived by their recommendations for years and now, I don't. So now that we are all aware of the crap that the FDA says is okay and many of us are learning that it is not I applaud those of us who are NOW taking the responsibility to make better food choices. Drug addicts don't chose to be addicts. Yes, they should have never chosen to do drugs but we gotta eat.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see GMO labeling, but I don't just want a "GMO PRODUCT OMG!!!!" sticker. I'd like to know WHAT the modification/s was/were. Genetically modified doesn't always equal bad to me. It would just be nice to be able to make an informed decision.

I would sign onto this.
    Agree. Fair.