Options
2»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    The only thing I could eat daily on this plan would be the apple and peanut butter. I would die eating Kale, quinoa, chicken and not a fan of pancakes.. make it a golden crispy waffle with syrup and butter and we have a winner.

It's apparently National Peanut Butter day. So now I want a golden crispy waffle topped with peanut butter, maple syrup and raspberries. Mmmmmm, so good...

You forgot the bacon. Bacon + peanut butter + maple syrup = Deliciousness

I don't know. I would maybe go for the bacon on the side. There is something magical to me about warm, drippy peanut butter, syrup and fresh raspberries.

It has to be nice, crispy bacon. Not that flabby stuff :lol: But that's ok - more for me! Move over, kale and quinoa.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The only thing I could eat daily on this plan would be the apple and peanut butter. I would die eating Kale, quinoa, chicken and not a fan of pancakes.. make it a golden crispy waffle with syrup and butter and we have a winner.

It's apparently National Peanut Butter day. So now I want a golden crispy waffle topped with peanut butter, maple syrup and raspberries. Mmmmmm, so good...

Dis.... yes to dis!! :p
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

You forgot the bacon. Bacon + peanut butter + maple syrup = Deliciousness

And bacon too. :p
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Does that come from Ashley Conrad's kitchen? If you can keep up with her training program, you better believe, the nutrition plan is to match...haha....
    The casein at the end is the indication, that this plan is meant to support some serious performance. This isn't an everyday plan, this is eating for a purpose. If you can't deal with this food for a 3-4 week workout to get seriously shredded... There is no 'deficit' to be expected, the workouts will take everything you got for transformation. I'd give it a shot!